Magiclapinou

Feb 27, 2018
Here I have a problem with the last scene of Linda of update v0.5b. After the Dad come to the mc room at the night and I gain stat +1 relation in morning, all nights that I sleep, the same scene of Linda come to my room repeat. Anyone with same problem? The scene ever repeat, all nights. Over and over. Is very annoying. Anyone can help me?
Same here. I guess a 0.5c version will correct this.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
This update is excellent in terms of quality and story. Really worth the wait.

One thing, though, that I'm getting more and more uncomfortable with is the whole cheating thing. I hate cheating, but I love MILF stories... I largely prefer ones that have the MILF already divorced or a widow. Cheating just really turns me off, but... I can't help but find Linda insanely hot and sexy!

Kinda disappointed that there was nothing naughty in this update with Judy; it would make sense to include stuff with her in an update mostly about Linda, so it'll probably be several updates from now when we get anything more, if we do at all, with Judy. She's my favorite character model, by far.

Sananeaq1

Jan 20, 2018
well i have problem with Caroline photo session. I did every session but when i try to talk to her in home always say i already talked to her and afternoon when i go visit her always doing same photo shoot every time .:/

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
So, based on official and unofficial polls my bet for the 3 next versions are: 0.6 Caroline/Judy - 0.7 Linda/Violet - 0.8 Sara/Liza/Celia. :unsure:

crozone95

Jan 12, 2018
Maybe....
Caroline is gonna divorce Bob
Caroline is pregnant
Caroline will allow relationship between you and little sister :p you will fck both :)

Only downside with this game/update in my opinion is update release time, example this last update is great but you can finish it in 10min :(

Reactions: Ichigo Tun
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes