Δίας

Aug 29, 2018
Hello, i think i make a mistake with my previous save file. Yesterday i play a game a little but today this:

[[[[I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\Users\\NAMEPC\\Downloads\\Milfy_City-0.5b-pc/game/options.rpy', 1542514318, 316) is defined twice, at game/options.rpy:15 and game/options.rpy:21.]]]

What can i do?

yomanthug

Aug 20, 2018
Here I have a problem with the last scene of Linda of update v0.5b. After the Dad come to the mc room at the night and I gain stat +1 relation in morning, all nights that I sleep, the same scene of Linda come to my room repeat. Anyone with same problem? The scene ever repeat, all nights. Over and over. Is very annoying. Anyone can help me?
Same here. We need 0.5c patch to fix the bug.

Aug 16, 2018
So, umm, I've seen quite a few people complain about the update but I think it was amazing, and the ending (whichever you pick) is pretty good. Not as LONG as other updates, but still really good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed, it was really short. What was probably more annoying to me was how Caroline/Sara completely don't appear at home/school/store other than in their beds at night or directly related to the Linda storyline. That's not realistic, though I realize this whole game is not meant to be "realistic."

Still though, all of it is for the amazing renders and animations that went into this update. Hot. Damn.

Special shout-out for more in-game impregnation/pregnancy. Hope ICSTOR will put that in, part of a larger trend of developers incorporating that fetish as a feature of their games. (e.g. Summertime Saga)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How can i play the the part 2?
What?? ...
When you download the game as a split archive you get 2 files Milfy_City-05b-pc7z.001 & Milfy_City-05b-pc7z.002
Once they are downloaded you use a utility like 7zip to extract Milfy_City-05b-pc7z.001
The software (7zip) will automaticly find & extract Milfy_City-05b-pc7z.002 (part 2) (if they are located in the same folder)
You should end up with a folder named Milfy_City-0.5b-pc
Just run Milfy_City.exe
It is the complete game as of now (obviously it is still in dev so more content to come)

There is no part 2 of the game!

Last edited:

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
And this is why this Game is "Number 1" Great Models easy navigation The list goes on.
ICSTOR has raised the Bar Yet again!

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes