Kenfield

Oct 4, 2018
Updates/downloads are on the main page, just use the relevant link to download it and install it. It's then ready to run.
so do i need to redownload the whole game just in order to get the update? i cant find any link indicated as containing just the new content. sorry im bad at this type of stuff lol

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
so do i need to redownload the whole game just in order to get the update? i cant find any link indicated as containing just the new content. sorry im bad at this type of stuff lol
Yes you need to download the whole game for the updated content.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Medo_fu

Jul 13, 2018
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-11-17
Developer/Publisher: ICSTOR -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

All questions must go into the thread, any asking in main thread will lead to the question being warned / deleted.
Android port will be out when its out, you will be warned / post deleted.

<DOWNLOAD>
PC: - - - - - -
PC Part 1: -
PC Part 2: -
Mac: - -
Others:

EXTRAS: - - -
Shared by @Icejin, Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
Mac version not working

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
If you've completed this version, you'll get a message on screen telling you so.
Also it would help others, if you tell them what you're missing, as apparently you are missing something.
Also try using the walkthrough.faq thread if you need answers.
Sorry i may have wrote that in a bad way,I dont think I am lacking the content,I just dont seem to be able to find it...I will check the walkthrough tho,thank you

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
I need Linda in my life IRL
well u have one chance meet this girl in real life and marry her
and done u have ''linda'' but be warned ur son after 18 years gona take her from you =D
updated pics of real life linda
enjoy guys =D this girl gona make ur minds blow while playing the game and comparing her to linda

Last edited:

nancypants1

Aug 1, 2018
Ever notice that none of the characters ever need to take a piss, shit, or shower? How about brushing their teeth, flossing, etc?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ever notice that none of the characters ever need to take a piss, shit, or shower? How about brushing their teeth, flossing, etc?
Cause watching that scene playout in a game sounds positively riveting
"Ohh yeah Sara's brushing her teeth.... yeah brush those teeth baby.... you're a bad girl aren't you"
Yeah sounds awesome???
Anyway the MC can take a bath & you can spy on some of the girls in the bathroom so they must do something in there.

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I was wondering if anyone had any idea how this happens. I have never installed the incest patch. The first 2 updates it was mom and sisters. Then 3 and 4 were Linda the landlord and my roommates. I had even blasted the roaming files to make this happen. Now once again she has become my mother again. I never did one thing to bring this about. @ questions really. How do I change them back to Linda the landlord and roommates? How could this even happen in the first place? I much prefer the awkward dialog to mom.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Go to your \Milfy_City-0.5b-pc\game\ folder and delete 2 files patch.rpy & patch.rpyc

Reactions: Q Who

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Cause watching that scene playout in a game sounds positively riveting
"Ohh yeah Sara's brushing her teeth.... yeah brush those teeth baby.... you're a bad girl aren't you"
Yeah sounds awesome???
Anyway the MC can take a bath & you can spy on some of the girls in the bathroom so they must do something in there.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaahahahahaha sry cant resit the comment u make me wake up my family 6:35 am

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone upload finished save pls. I think i finished but want to check if i missed anything.
You can check your progress on computer gallery. And you get in game pop up, when you finish all available content for certain character.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I doubt they'd abandon it.
Problem is their patreon crowd is incest above all (not that I can blame em considering the dev's track record), so every poll the family will win, until people get bored with the setting. Then they'll wrap up the story, throw in a screen or two for the underdeveloped side characters and move on to the next family humping project. Rinse and repeat.

That's my fear anyway, though I'll admit that they've gotten a lot better with the visuals and (some of) the writing.
Don’t worry. ICSTOR has a habit of finishing games. He doesn’t abandon projects.

Thanks for the feedback over your past few posts, by the way. It’s very much appreciated.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes