ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I just wanted to drop by and say thank you to everyone for taking the time to play the latest update.

Hope you all enjoyed playing it as much as we enjoyed developing it!

I’ve read over the comments so far. As always, all feedback (good and especially bad) is welcomed. It helps us to improve the game going forward.

An issue that I see continually raised is that the girls disappear once their arcs are completed. I’ll bring this up with ICSTOR and see what we can do. I honestly don’t know if this is something we can correct yet, or if we’ll have to wait until additional content is developed for them.

Obviously, we want the house to feel “alive” and “lived in.” Being able to walk around and see the other characters hanging out would be a massive step towards achieving that. I’ll speak to ICSTOR about it later on today.
No offence intended but I know it takes a lot of work with scripting/coding etc, and that's all well and good as long as there's more relevant interactions with them, not just "I've already spoken to "her/him" or even them being there and no interactions with them because sometimes that can get annoying, as is having them repeat the same lines too.

From the point of view as making the place looked "lived in" then good, as it won't look like you've been abandoned and left on your own.

Maybe comments from them about how they've had to go out (shopping/seeing people/working etc) and will be back home in the evening?

Just a thought.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Milfy_City-0.5b-pc\Milfy_City-0.5b-pc\game\movies.rpa - CRC Fehler??
Use one of the links here -
Or the torrent:
PC:
Mac:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
this link I use
Please help
Did you also download because you need part 1 that link is part of a two part zip archive
When you download the game as a split archive you get 2 files Milfy_City-05b-pc7z.001 & Milfy_City-05b-pc7z.002
Once they are downloaded you use a utility like 7zip to extract Milfy_City-05b-pc7z.001
The software (7zip) will automaticly find & extract Milfy_City-05b-pc7z.002 (part 2) (if they are located in the same folder)
You should end up with a folder named Milfy_City-0.5b-pc

mk2732686

Nov 15, 2018
Did you also download because you need part 1 that link is part of a two part zip archive
When you download the game as a split archive you get 2 files Milfy_City-05b-pc7z.001 & Milfy_City-05b-pc7z.002
Once they are downloaded you use a utility like 7zip to extract Milfy_City-05b-pc7z.001
The software (7zip) will automaticly find & extract Milfy_City-05b-pc7z.002 (part 2) (if they are located in the same folder)

I need part 2 without any password

mk2732686

Nov 15, 2018
I downloaded 0.2 I need password

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Here's a mirror to Milfy City v0.5b Mac/PC for those having issues with the other links and some other mirrors an stuff just 'cause...
Milfy City v0.5b MAC (3.07GB) -
Milfy City v0.5b PC (3.12GB) -

Crunched version:
Milfy City v0.5b Crunched
PC (793MB) -
MAC (772MB) -

I don't have a mac so I can't test it but it should work?? maybe... I don't know... buy a pc.
nice work!Thx

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes