berny

Jun 8, 2017
I don't know if that has already been discussed here (forgive me for not reading through 700 pages :p), but I'm somehow disturbed by the way the father is treated in this game. I'm kind of surprised, to be honest, this isn't a story driven VN, the game clearly focuses on the sex, why implement a father you have to cheat on (both mother and the twins) to have sex. The game wouldn't be any worse if the father weren't there, in fact, imo, it would be better since then the game could focus on what it does best, the renders and animations, instead of making you feel guilty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weltmeister

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I don't know if that has already been discussed here (forgive me for not reading through 700 pages :p), but I'm kind of disturbed by the way the father is treated in this game. I'm kind of surprised, to be honest, this isn't a story driven VN, the game clearly focuses on the sex, why implement a father you have to cheat on (both mother and the twins) to have sex. The game wouldn't be any worse if the father weren't there, in fact, imo, it would be better since then the game could focus on what it does best, the renders and animations, instead of making you feel guilty.
When it's all said and done it is just a game. Just a fantasy. It's how far you take the fantasy to feel guilty. All his other games the dad got kicked out and the mc not only have sex with mom but his sisters , aunts. I myself am surprised and pleased the way he has done this game. Dad still around, the excitement to be caught. I see your point but most the incest games are the way you like and it's great to see one different for people like the thrill of cheating. It's only a fantasy.

Reactions: Alcesto

shiama

Feb 23, 2018
I don't know if that has already been discussed here (forgive me for not reading through 700 pages :p), but I'm somehow disturbed by the way the father is treated in this game. I'm kind of surprised, to be honest, this isn't a story driven VN, the game clearly focuses on the sex, why implement a father you have to cheat on (both mother and the twins) to have sex. The game wouldn't be any worse if the father weren't there, in fact, imo, it would be better since then the game could focus on what it does best, the renders and animations, instead of making you feel guilty.
It's very clearly a story driven game, and the father's treatment is a pretty important point that is being built upon at the moment. You must either be trolling or have skipped a lot to not have noticed that.

xenthian

Jun 29, 2017
It's actually a fetish for a lot of people, it's known as netori.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
When it's all said and done it is just a game. Just a fantasy. It's how far you take the fantasy to feel guilty. All his other games the dad got kicked out and the mc not only have sex with mom but his sisters , aunts. I myself am surprised and pleased the way he has done this game. Dad still around, the excitement to be caught. I see your point but most the incest games are the way you like and it's great to see one different for people like the thrill of cheating. It's only a fantasy.
Fair enough, I get your point. And it's not like I actually feel guilty or something, it's just that I don't really see the point of the father. But if it's a fetish like you and @xenthian say, then I get it. It's the first time I saw it though, so I was kind of confused.

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone have a full save of 0.5b? I feel like I'm missing something here cause after that beach affair with Linda and that surprise BJ that morning that Caroline went inside that morning that almost caught them. I can't seem to follow Linda's storyline anymore and it still says that I'm at 3/5 relationship with her and I have a 5 more scenes missing from the gallery.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone have a full save of 0.5b? I feel like I'm missing something here cause after that beach affair with Linda and that surprise BJ that morning that Caroline went inside that morning that almost caught them. I can't seem to follow Linda's storyline anymore.
Try this Fullsave post by sarge87 here -

Reactions: sarge87
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes