Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
This update is one of the better made, content rich update i found on this website. The amount of content we got can be compared to only few major updates from Summetime Saga or DmD. People saying that this update is small, propably didnt check dozens on other games "updates" posted on this website. Story and character development, especially with Linda is exeptionary, and really immersive. Liza and Yazmin story is also great, but i didnt like it that much, mostly because i felt that Lisa was manipulated and didnt actually enjoyed any of it. There is a plenty of room for future updates, and so far we can see that plot is being thought through, and i really like it. What i didn't like? Well, you can add actual job to earn money instead of computer games. For me it feels more real than earning infinite amount in an hour. Or just remove it and assume, that your parents pays all your bills (even for lube bottle to fuck your sister in the ass).
Idk, if i'm alone at this, but i think that Bob deserve happy ending. He is a good guy. Maybe a bit too focused on work, but i think he should find new love at the end.

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I just wanted to drop by and say thank you to everyone for taking the time to play the latest update.

Hope you all enjoyed playing it as much as we enjoyed developing it!

I’ve read over the comments so far. As always, all feedback (good and especially bad) is welcomed. It helps us to improve the game going forward.

An issue that I see continually raised is that the girls disappear once their arcs are completed. I’ll bring this up with ICSTOR and see what we can do. I honestly don’t know if this is something we can correct yet, or if we’ll have to wait until additional content is developed for them.

Obviously, we want the house to feel “alive” and “lived in.” Being able to walk around and see the other characters hanging out would be a massive step towards achieving that. I’ll speak to ICSTOR about it later on today.

kabraly

Oct 4, 2017
Really like how you wrote Linda @Onyxdime , I think you nailed it showing her sensible and human side. The sex scenes were great as well, no weird monologues and lots of sexy talk That question about dating Sara and Caroline. Really hope that is foreshadowing :LOL:dunno what you are planning for Bob but mine opinion echo those that he should have a happy ending in the future :) great work!

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
An issue that I see continually raised is that the girls disappear once their arcs are completed. I’ll bring this up with ICSTOR and see what we can do. I honestly don’t know if this is something we can correct yet, or if we’ll have to wait until additional content is developed for them.
You can implement what Summertime Saga is using. Each character is assigned to some places for each part of the day, and they have few repeatable lines, like "how's your day", "Nothing much, thanks". I think that would be enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onyxdime

deletedname

Jun 26, 2018
guys does anyone still have the issue on mac? it doesn't unzip and if i use terminal to force it, it then does not openn. I'm now trying the torrent, but the mega doesnnt work.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Has voting been started for further updates??
No the poll hasn't started yet not until after the release of v0.5c for $10 patron so it should be up in a few days or something.
You can check on page
Anyone have walkthrough for version 0.5b?
See the Milfy City: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread has links to walkthroughs
Android version ?
No android version of v0.5c yet so you will have to wait.
Can anyone please give me the save file 4,0?
See Here -
guys does anyone still have the issue on mac? it doesn't unzip and if i use terminal to force it, it then does not openn. I'm now trying the torrent, but the mega doesnnt work.
Yeah others have had issues with those links as well the torrent works fine or you can use these links
Milfy City v0.5b MAC (3.07GB) -

Last edited:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Well I'm happily content *walks away from computer* aw fuck completely forgot about about the sisters wow this update was sooo dammed guud can't wait for more this update was well worth the wait not gonna do 10/10 cause I think that would not do this update justice once again Tyvm for this update

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Hm

Really like this latest update. I've been more of an sisters fan, until now, admittedly. Bit ironic, considering the name of the game, I suppose. Like the little sister especially. How she got all teary & possessive of the MC at one point. Heh!

Anyway. This update made me a lot more interested in the MCs mom too. Which, I guess, was kinda the point. Given the content :). Really like the animations in this game, by the way. Best I've seen thus far from games, I've played/downloaded from this site.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes