• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I've just been there and it has a load of people complaining about bugs or not being able to run the game.....
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I didn't encounter any bug. Some people simply "broke" the game because they messed with it. Somebody else simply won't admit that he/she hasn't grasped yet what he/she has to do.

Honestly, this "game" is idiotproof: you need help to find the "secret pictures" ONLY.

Nov 18, 2018
I've finished linda's relationship for this version but I'm stuck with all of the other characters.
I also didn't see new characters unless he was referring to the 2 that you spy on in the window...

Does anyone have an up to date guide?

Reactions: luisar018

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I've finished linda's relationship for this version but I'm stuck with all of the other characters.
I also didn't see new characters unless he was referring to the 2 that you spy on in the window...

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018

than you clicked too fast through the update since the headmaster and cindy couldn't be missed when you finished linda's story

porcupyne13

May 26, 2017
is there a patch for the bug fixes? i did the torrent and uploaded a lil' more than i downloaded for .5b and now there's a .5c? i don't feel like torrenting another 3 gigs just for a bug fix.

U

User_1003770

Is the patch not working for anyone else? I installed it in game folder but still "Linda"

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Which is why i almost felt like shit for cucking him. I just want some quality batshit insane writing from ICSTOR (IS 1-2, Milf's Villa), and not the family drama.
Gotta admit, Bob laying it out there for Linda caught me off guard. I really felt for him (which is why the follow on quote from The Room was perfectly timed). Bob is getting hosed 8 ways from Sunday in this game, and he doesn't deserve it. Someone mentioned that it would be great if the MC hooked him up with the twins to really take down the company and let him ride off into the sunset rich and happy. MC gets a cush finder's fee, and of course all the ass he can handle at home.

Speaking of, going to be really interesting to see how he balances the ladies, especially now after this Caroline arc. There is no way this works out easily, unless we get some more batshit crazy writing. Who knows?

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Gotta admit, Bob laying it out there for Linda caught me off guard. I really felt for him (which is why the follow on quote from The Room was perfectly timed). Bob is getting hosed 8 ways from Sunday in this game, and he doesn't deserve it. Someone mentioned that it would be great if the MC hooked him up with the twins to really take down the company and let him ride off into the sunset rich and happy. MC gets a cush finder's fee, and of course all the ass he can handle at home.

Speaking of, going to be really interesting to see how he balances the ladies, especially now after this Caroline arc. There is no way this works out easily, unless we get some more batshit crazy writing. Who knows?
Well the batshit writing was already eluded to when talking to mom after checking out Sara while she was around.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
From the patreon site:
DISCLAIMER
My games do not include explicit depictions (spoken, visual, or written) of incest content, bestiality, underage characters, or any other content forbidden by the Patreon TOS.

LOLZ--1 of those 3 things is true, I guess.

Reactions: Born2game

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
From the patreon site:
DISCLAIMER
My games do not include explicit depictions (spoken, visual, or written) of incest content, bestiality, underage characters, or any other content forbidden by the Patreon TOS.

LOLZ--1 of those 3 things is true, I guess.

All three are, the patch however, "conveniently" alters it to be "familial" aka incestuous.

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes