Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
One thing I did not like was that there was no new bedroom content after the weekend with mom. Literally plenty of opportunities to bang mom all over the place here.

Reactions: Namco15

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You mean the post that appeared as I (and another user) were typing and posting mine?

No. Sorry. The internet doesn't work like that for most people.

I hope you feel good about yourself, though.
Awww, don't take it upon yourself that much. If you stick around long enough you'll see why he posted that. And he sure does i'd assume :geek:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Take what upon myself?!

He means don't take it too personally, because people who have been here for a long time or are quite active on the boards tend to get frustrated with people constantly asking the same two or three fucking questions continuously page after page after page.
Never bothering to look in the OP, to look through the last one or two pages of a thread or (heaven forbid) use the search function.

So his reply wasn't aimed only at you, but at everybody acting like I described above.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Though there is that secret bdsm room of his at the office that could point to him cheating on Linda with one of the twins or some other dominatrix. I mean someone other than him could have taken those photos. It could also just be him beating himself up in there.
Well, if I have missed Bob's shenanigans, then he is open to the abuse. I guess I haven't gotten everything in the game yet. It was just his argument sort of hit home for me. Usually his character is a dickbag, someone you mock as the karma wheel turns on him. Bob doesn't strike me as that guy, unless I have missed something.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes