• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
All three are, the patch however, "conveniently" alters it to be "familial" aka incestuous.
The patreon site describes the MC as a "university student"(pretty clearly false, he's obviously in high school). His sister/roommate Sara is in a different class than he is and appears to be younger than the MC(who himself is more likely to be 17 than 18).
If you change the descriptors back from familial terms, the inherent tension/conflict makes absolutely no sense. "We can't do this, I'm your [landlord/longtime family friend/roommate/too old for you]" doesn't come close to "we're blood relatives".
Technically, you are correct, none of these are explicit. It is, however, pretty implicit that they're blood relatives and that some characters are under the age of 18.
Plus, y'know, the dev had two previous games called Incest Story 1 and Incest Story 2, and his "handle" is ICSTOR. I'm just chuckling at the ludicrousness of the workaround necessary to stay on Patreon.

U

User_51567

Actually it's a rip off of James Dean from Rebel Without A Cause.
Yeah... i think that you give the majority of the people over here way to much credit :p
I would bet my left testicle that 99.9% don't know what movie that is ;).
I believe that most people knowledge of movies and quotes on this thread starts and ends with " i am groot ".

And thank you for recognizing Rebel without a cause ;) Great movie :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
The patreon site describes the MC as a "university student"(pretty clearly false, he's obviously in high school). His sister/roommate Sara is in a different class than he is and appears to be younger than the MC(who himself is more likely to be 17 than 18).
If you change the descriptors back from familial terms, the inherent tension/conflict makes absolutely no sense. "We can't do this, I'm your [landlord/longtime family friend/roommate/too old for you]" doesn't come close to "we're blood relatives".
Technically, you are correct, none of these are explicit. It is, however, pretty implicit that they're blood relatives and that some characters are under the age of 18.
Plus, y'know, the dev had two previous games called Incest Story 1 and Incest Story 2, and his "handle" is ICSTOR. I'm just chuckling at the ludicrousness of the workaround necessary to stay on Patreon.
you mean, you would ahve sex with your landlord or roommate?!? omg! what is wrong with you?!? you can't have sex with ppl you live with!! haha

the real ludicrousity are lines like 'we can't! we're roommates!'

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

magus448

May 22, 2018
Gotta admit, Bob laying it out there for Linda caught me off guard. I really felt for him (which is why the follow on quote from The Room was perfectly timed). Bob is getting hosed 8 ways from Sunday in this game, and he doesn't deserve it. Someone mentioned that it would be great if the MC hooked him up with the twins to really take down the company and let him ride off into the sunset rich and happy. MC gets a cush finder's fee, and of course all the ass he can handle at home.

Speaking of, going to be really interesting to see how he balances the ladies, especially now after this Caroline arc. There is no way this works out easily, unless we get some more batshit crazy writing. Who knows?
Though there is that secret bdsm room of his at the office that could point to him cheating on Linda with one of the twins or some other dominatrix. I mean someone other than him could have taken those photos. It could also just be him beating himself up in there.

Last edited:
Reactions: thecleveridiot19191

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
Now as I remember that moment in the beginning with Caroline was too fun: "So you lust for me, huh? You freak, I'll tell everything to landlord!" - "*shock* No, please, not to landlord!!11"

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
No Changelog Update...well, i dont believe the Dev is that fast in adding useful Content, so i'll skip this as well until Sara's Storyline continues, no other Chara is worth a 3gb download ;)

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
No Changelog Update...well, i dont believe the Dev is that fast in adding useful Content, so i'll skip this as well until Sara's Storyline continues, no other Chara is worth a 3gb download ;)
Caroline sends her regards...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Some of ya'll don't seem to know how version numbering in Milfy City works, so as a PSA:

The 'b' in the previous v0.5b stands for beta, as in beta version. ICSTOR's high tier patrons (i.e. beta testers) are always the first to play this game. After they report bugs to ICSTOR, they're fixed and the updated v0.5c version is released for the remaining plebs.

THERE IS NO NEW CONTENT IN THIS GAME UNLESS THE NUMBER OF THE VERSION GOES UP

... and before you ask this will also be the case for v0.6

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes