ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
One thing I did not like was that there was no new bedroom content after the weekend with mom. Literally plenty of opportunities to bang mom all over the place here.
umm I beg to differ, as will others.

AFTER the weekend
Take a look here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 21, 2017
One thing I did not like was that there was no new bedroom content after the weekend with mom. Literally plenty of opportunities to bang mom all over the place here.
yeah like mom and MC should be finding ways to bang on the side/new bedroom shenanigans...and why is there only sara event during weekends? caroline should also be there given that she gone gaga over MCs cunning lingus technique:devilish: hell even mom should have an event like i dunno...a grocery event or something:sneaky:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Yeah... i think that you give the majority of the people over here way to much credit :p
I would bet my left testicle that 99.9% don't know what movie that is ;).
I believe that most people knowledge of movies and quotes on this thread starts and ends with " i am groot ".

And thank you for recognizing Rebel without a cause ;) Great movie :)

Over here?
I'm in the UK..
Groot.. who's Groot? lmaoo
Will my "Guardian" tell me who that is?
;)

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
umm I beg to differ, as will others.

AFTER the weekend
Take a look here

View attachment 181780
oooh Linda...!

View attachment 181781
Slipped her the tongue...

View attachment 181782
Fine by me!

View attachment 181783
oh yes please....!

View attachment 181784

"Choices.. Choices"

View attachment 181785

View attachment 181786
Bob = Happy Bunny

View attachment 181787

Bob = UNhappy Bunny
"Congratulations! You've reached the end of Bob's self worth as a man for this update"

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
yeah like mom and MC should be finding ways to bang on the side/new bedroom shenanigans...and why is there only sara event during weekends? caroline should also be there given that she gone gaga over MCs cunning lingus technique:devilish: hell even mom should have an event like i dunno...a grocery event or something:sneaky:
Because the team is not there yet? They have only a certain amount of time during they can only make a certain amount of content? And they have to choose what character they prioritize and give content to? Pledgers influence which girl gets most content and as you can see this was the amount of content they could shove in for Linda during this three months. More would mean longer waits.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
Pretty sure Bob's going to find out either way. The (eww) already open condom Bob gave you that you tried to use is still sitting on the floor at the beach house. Add that you disappeared at the same time Linda did and the phone conversations with Bob that night...

Last edited:
Reactions: thecleveridiot19191

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Pretty sure Bob's going to find out either way. The (eww) already open condom Bob gave you that you tried to use is still sitting on the floor at the beach house. Add that you disappeared at the same time Kinda did and the phone conversations with Bob that night...
You mean this one?
I was a little taken aback by Bob giving the MC one...

An unwrapped condom I mean ;)

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes