Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
@fleabagjones
This is why i reacted so strongly at your post ;) .
It's just a constant flow of the same questions over and over and over again.
Like @botc76 already said..... People don't even take the effort anymore to use some initiative (search, look back).

Horny horde of lazy idiots..... Why try to find out something for yourself when you can take the same amount of time to type down a question so that somebody else can solve it for you..
Why try finding something out for yourself in 10 seconds when you can wait minutes or even hours to let somebody else do it for you..

But maybe i am wrong here, and i apologize if that's the case.
You know it usually takes less time and effort to answer someone's question than to type an essay about the search function.

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
Why keep answering the same question over and over again when they can literally look back a few pages and get an answer?
Because inevitably the answer gets buried, especially on popular boards. Some of you get way too offended at people popping in to ask a question instead of trying to find the answer among all the "when will their be ntr!?" and "when will there be pregnancy!?" posts.

Last edited:
U

User_51567

Because inevitably the answer gets buried, especially on popular boards. Some of you get way too offended at people popping in to ask a question instead of trying to find the answer among all the "when will their be ntr!?" and "when will there be pregnancy!?" posts.
Real shame that that problem can't be solved by using something like a search function on the top of this site.

Oh wait!

Bryan1910

Oct 22, 2018
Then go to the walk-through page that's what that's for instead of clogging up this thread

Reactions: User_804376

onksk35

Nov 20, 2018
İs there any suggestion like Milfy City ?
ı think milfy city is the best one about to scenes reality

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
İs there any suggestion like Milfy City ?
ı think milfy city is the best one about to scenes reality
Well, ICSTOR has made several other games--6, I believe. IC Creations makes some similar games, too. Man of the House has some similarities to it. Dreams of Desire has pretty well done character models too.
If you want a sandbox style game, there's a few, like Summertime Saga(2d art, though).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
help me please, im not click secret card in headmaster

note: android version
Keep tapping near his elbow. That's what I had to do on my computer.
Or wait for 0.5c to be ported to Android.

Last edited:

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Little sister was odd ball cute in the beginning but not I just want to ball her every night esp after the garage roof top....holy fck that was hot.

Reactions: Nulldev

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Do I need to make a new save file after updating?
No you can use your saves from the previous version and continue on. Then you can either re-write your save or make a new save. It's your choice.

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Milfy City [v.0.4c Rus / v.0.5c Eng + Incest Patch + Walkthrough + Cheat Mod] (2018) (Rus/Eng) [Ren'Py] [Linux] [MacOS]

Torrent -

Walkthrough -

Android version 0.5b -

I Added Mac Separate for those who just want mac only

Mac -

Last edited:
Reactions: Sevent and jack kim
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes