Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Milfy City [v.0.4c Rus / v.0.5c Eng + Incest Patch + Walkthrough + Cheat Mod] (2018) (Rus/Eng) [Ren'Py] [Linux] [MacOS]

Torrent -

Walkthrough -

Android version 0.5b -

I Added Mac Separate for those who just want mac only

Mac -
Could you also get a compressed version here?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Could you also get a compressed version here?
I believe F95 will do the compressed version part, im still learning how to do a few things myself, maybe soon i'll learn how to compress files myself

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
in my stats i hv mom at 6/5 older sis at 4/5 younger at 3/5 celia 2/5 and aunt 2/3.how i find the rest and how high do they go? please ty as well i tried the click on phone thing wth cursor it dont tell me options of secrets and stuff

Last edited:

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I believe F95 will do the compressed version part, im still learning how to do a few things myself, maybe soon i'll learn how to compress files myself
use a programme like Paint shop pro to shrink the images.... ;)
you can do so with little loss of quality. but a great loss of memory use...
so any picture editing programme will do the job...

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
in my stats i hv mom at 6/5 older sis at 4/5 younger at 3/5 celia 2/5 and aunt 2/3.how i find the rest and how high do they go? please ty as well i tried the click on phone thing wth cursor it dont tell me options of secrets and stuff
did you use the walkthrough? you can get that answer in the walkthrough I think...

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
use a programme like Paint shop pro to shrink the images.... ;)
you can do so with little loss of quality. but a great loss of memory use...
so any picture editing programme will do the job...
mmm nice thanks for the info bro hahaha I will try that soon as I get some space on my computer, I got too much stuff lol :D

Reactions: Mirewen

crozone95

Jan 12, 2018
@fleabagjones
This is why i reacted so strongly at your post ;) .
It's just a constant flow of the same questions over and over and over again.
Like @botc76 already said..... People don't even take the effort anymore to use some initiative (search, look back).

Horny horde of lazy idiots..... Why try to find out something for yourself when you can take the same amount of time to type down a question so that somebody else can solve it for you..
Why try finding something out for yourself in 10 seconds when you can wait minutes or even hours to let somebody else do it for you..

But maybe i am wrong here, and i apologize if that's the case.
Or maybe guy who made this thread is great enough to change title to 0.5c, update new dl links but too lazy to update changelog?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I can not open the console, someone can help me. Sorry my english
Use UnRen.

If you're on Windows use this:

If on Mac or Linux this one instead:

Either way you will need to execute option 3 to enable the console.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes