lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
One slight criticism, you don't spell "Chalet" as "Shally". lol.
Actually.....if you want it to sound like slang. You gotta make it look like slang.
Chalet:
Formal - Going to the cha-lay.
Slang - Going to the shall-e
Another example
Party:
Formal - Let's go to the par-tee.
Slang - Let's go to the par-tay.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
after playing v0.5b now playing v0.5c, but no new story. only the headmaster is now sitting correctly in the chair.
That's the only new thing i've found.
Thanks tips. There is no new content as it is just a bug fix like every release so far has had. Instead of wasting a bunch of time playing the same release I just read the last couple pages of this thread and low and behold a blessing....
I found this
whats new in version 0.5c
and this
what's the difference between 0.5b and 0.5c?
and this
Please what is the difference between 5b and 5c? The change log only shows 5b.
and this
whats new in this ? any more sex with sis in game ? any more choices?
and this
what is difrrent of 0.5c with 0.5b ?
Then to my utter surprise ...like a ray of hope ..my prayers were answered
by
Check the first post. There may be spoilers though.
and again
version 0.5c is bugfixes, I didn't see anything else on the post, they may update it later to let us know.
and yet again
bug fixes. if it's the same update number with a different letter, most of the times nothing major is changed/added.
and look again.
bug fixes
Oh snap another one found in just the LAST TWO PAGES OF THIS THREAD
Bug fixes

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Thanks tips. There is no new content as it is just a bug fix like every release so far has had. Instead of wasting a bunch of time playing the same release I just read the last couple pages of this thread and low and behold a blessing....
I found this

and this

and this

and this

and this

Then to my utter surprise ...like a ray of hope ..my prayers were answered
by

and again

and yet again

and look again.

Oh snap another one found in just the LAST TWO PAGES OF THIS THREAD
Welcome to life in a popular thread :D And people wonder why the regulars get a little agitated at times? To you guys doing community service in this thread, keep it up!! :)

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
throw someone a save thread with the ending of the previous version
How about I throw you a clue. Have you checked the last few pages of this thread? Then again you may be the only one to ask. It's not like they had to make a whole other thread just dedicated to people wanting a save file.
Edit : oops I'm sarcastic af but I'm not a complete asshole!
Sorry ..here m8

Last edited:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
after playing v0.5b now playing v0.5c, but no new story. only the headmaster is now sitting correctly in the chair.
That's the only new thing i've found.
That's it, apart from an issue with a hidden card due to that render issue.
Also some glitches with animations (apparently). I didn't have any problems with anything apart from the render issue.

onksk35

Nov 20, 2018
Well, ICSTOR has made several other games--6, I believe. IC Creations makes some similar games, too. Man of the House has some similarities to it. Dreams of Desire has pretty well done character models too.
If you want a sandbox style game, there's a few, like Summertime Saga(2d art, though).
Dear Bro,
Im looking adult game playing story not playing just pictures. I want to play with .gifs like milfy city.
Thanks for the reply btw

onksk35

Nov 20, 2018
Im asking everyone. Im looking adult game playing story not playing just pictures. I want to play with .gifs like milfy city.
Any suggestion ??

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Can people please take the time to check a few pages back before posting on here? You'll no doubt find that due to the recent update(s) both B and C that you question has more than likely been answered already..

The list so far mainly covers these

saved game files..
help (found in the walkthrough/faq thread)

"any extra sex"?
"any sex with sister"?
"any sex with mum"?
what's happening to Bob?
who are the new characters in the game?

So don't be suprised if you get a sarcastic or witty comeback from people on here. It's been like that since the weekend when Version: 0.5c was released
and then the same with the "patched" Version: 0.5b

yada yada yada...

Not that you'll read this post..
You'll probably post first then look after... As does every other bugger.. with a few exceptions that is!

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
5b is a real boring update. Almost no new content. Still waiting for the neighbour, girl in the pool at school, other girl in the class, Celia at house, Judy at home etc..
Oh please! Behave!
Take a look back a few pages and look at the posts I've added, along with others, about this very subject!
That'll learn ya to play the game and then you'll see what's happening!

onksk35

Nov 20, 2018
Want and get. Not the same.
And why would you play with gifs instead of ..you know....yourself?
I mean like summertime saga but that game graphics comics. I m looking graphics like milfy city.
I check other ıstchor games milfy's villa ıs1 ıs2 but there is no gifs in the story only pictures scenes

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes