lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Start the game and make your first save, dude......
No save folder in games when you dont even make a first save (95% game)
DUDEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Shhhhhhhhh!!!! Stop yelling.....You are gonna distract and confuse him!! I think he maybe starting to get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mastakony

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
Any word on the poll for v.6? sorry if its been asked, but the search function on f95 is actually useless, it doesn't order results by date so you mostly get results from people mentioning polls 6 months ago and im not searching 15 pages of results relating to the word "poll"

This probably one of the reasons you get people repeatedly asking the same stupid questions, they just give up on the search function because its crap.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Or you could check the last few pages of this thread? No? Instead of 15 pages ..you could settle for 5 pages. Sound fair m8?
Any word on the poll for v.6? sorry if its been asked, but the search function on f95 is actually useless, it doesn't order results by date so you mostly get results from people mentioning polls 6 months ago and im not searching 15 pages of results relating to the word "poll"

This probably one of the reasons you get people repeatedly asking the same stupid questions, they just give up on the search function because its crap.

Jul 3, 2017

It was asked in the last page or two, and not answered. So your answer is no.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
It was asked in the last page or two, and not answered. So your answer is no.
You sure about that. Was it not answered or was it just an answer you didn't like cuz....... I searched poll 6 and got

and this

Last edited:
Reactions: ac990
U

User_51567

How can i get in the teacher's break room ?, I'm stuck there...
Sir.
I believe that you are stuck in more ways then that one.

Look at the post above you (i am actually hoping that you are trolling right now, because i honestly refuse to believe that there is somebody that stupid/lazy).

@lucifuge1973
Another crusader against the desperate battle against the horny horde of idiots i see.... I applaud you good sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Just have one question. I'm new to this game, played for the first time yesterday. Played about 2 hours and did a few scenes. Playing the 0.5b version from the start. Tried to search for this, but in almost 800 pages it's really difficult.

So question is. In the PC there is a option "Scene Gallery", where I think should be scenes ... but after these 2 hours of playing, the Scene Gallery is still empty, all scenes are locked, no single scene is unlocked ... did I something wrong?

Thanks for every help :)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Just have one question. I'm new to this game, played for the first time yesterday. Played about 2 hours and did a few scenes. Playing the 0.5b version from the start. Tried to search for this, but in almost 800 pages it's really difficult.

So question is. In the PC there is a option "Scene Gallery", where I think should be scenes ... but after these 2 hours of playing, the Scene Gallery is still empty, all scenes are locked, no single scene is unlocked ... did I something wrong?

Thanks for every help :)
I believe you need to complete the content before the gallery unlocks so if you do all of say Sara's current content those scenes unlock in the gallery for you to replay.

Last edited:

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I believe you need to complete the content before the gallery unlocks so if you do all of say Sara's current content those scenes unlock in the gallery for you to replay.
Hmmm, that doesn't seems to be the case. I think that after each scene the scene will unlock in gallery. I finished quite a lot of scenes and nothing unlocked ... weird ...

marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
Hmmm, that doesn't seems to be the case. I think that after each scene the scene will unlock in gallery. I finished quite a lot of scenes and nothing unlocked ... weird ...

when you did a scene did you hear a photocamera click sound? if so then there should be something in the gallery

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes