goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
my mac file wont open any ideas how to fix im on high sierrra
We need more info than that.

Your "file" won't open. Which file do you mean - the compressed file you downloaded, or the app?

Where did you get it from?
When did you get it?
What version did you get?
What error are you seeing?

There was a problem with the Mac version of 0.5b uploaded to Mega. As alood_loofa says below, get 0.5c.

As a resident Mac user who was experiencing launch errors with v0.5b, figured I'd drop in to testify that version 0.5c managed to work for me. To any other Mac users out there, I'd recommend downloading v0.5c from the OP (The MEGA mirror was the one I used and can confirm it works).

Edit: Just wanted to add that I was able to run v0.5c on a laptop with OS 10.6.8 and a desktop with OS 10.13, both launched using "Launch Project" from the latest release build of Renpy. I was able to load game saves from previous versions. And I had also applied the incest patch from the OP.
Are you talking about the PC version launched from the Ren'Py SDK? Why launch the Mac version from there? If it won't run because it's from an unknown developer, right click and select "open". That will give you the option to run it anyway, which will be remembered in the future.

Reactions: User_51567

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Good to know while I'm away from my post the Bordertard Patrol is good hands with peeps like Nerttu manning the frontline.... stay vigilante team BP. Bahhaahhaahhhah
That's some funny shit right there. My irl job awaits and the ceramic won't lay itself. Regards Y'all and thx for the lulz
Dear God in Heaven...

The "special brigade" are most definitely out in force of late...

PU6d.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

Revsuga

Nov 25, 2017
I downloaded 0.5 and it literally destroyed my hard drive and I'm trying to fix it now lmao (Not saying it was actually the games fault) kept getting an error that stopped the game from opening and then I checked the 0.4 version I had and everything was missing and I couldn't open that either.

can66

Sep 26, 2018
What is the difference between milf city 0.5b and 0.5 c. I downloaded 0.5b. need to download 0.5c ? Is there something added ?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes