Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Excuse me, let's pray for Caroline.
Judy will be probably added as additional character like aunt anyway.
I couldn't agree more. If judy wins we will have to wait at least 6 months to see the next "family" update and probably one year to see the end of Linda's story.

Reactions: Cico8

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
3. I do hope Bob gets sorted out. Maybe he ends up with the twins for more business moves and eventually sex. That would take him out of play at home, even if he found out about MC and Linda he might just let it ride. Besides, Bob just doesn't piss me off and he is a victim of Linda's mental issues.
Unless you fucked up their business ventures....

Having said that, he doesn't seem exactly faithful, what with his little dungeon at work. Hell, hell probably end up getting off on it.

Actually.....if you want it to sound like slang. You gotta make it look like slang.
Chalet:
Formal - Going to the cha-lay.
Slang - Going to the shall-e
Another example
Party:
Formal - Let's go to the par-tee.
Slang - Let's go to the par-tay.
Even if that were correct, which it's not, spelling and pronunciation are 2 entirely different things.

also, "Shally" is slang for a knife or a shank.

Last edited:

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
So, after more than 600 votes so far, Judy and Caroline are within a head-to-head race.
Poll is estimated to end between 1500 and 2000 votes.

Then let's pray for Judy. We need a fresh face.
Do you have specific numbers you could post? If he's going to do two characters, Caroline and Judy sounds like a good plan anyway.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
I couldn't agree more. If judy wins we will have to wait at least 6 months to see the next "family" update and probably one year to see the end of Linda's story.
But Judy seems to have an important connection to the story, she's mysteriously connected to Linda (at least!). After Linda, Caroline and Sarah she seems to be the fourth main character of Milfy City.
Caroline won't add anything new to the story at all + we've seen already more than enough of her whilst Judy is completely unexplored content. Some fresh faces would make the game much more interesting.

Still praying for Judy. Or a miracle that makes Macy/Delilah the surprising winners.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Do you have specific numbers you could post? If he's going to do two characters, Caroline and Judy sounds like a good plan anyway.
Unfortunately not.
I think, as for Caronline and Judy being two of the four main characters so far, ICSTOR will choose a complete side character that has barely been introduced yet.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Caroline can add new things to the story, for example this one scenario down there.
That is enough to vote for Caroline! :devilish:

Another thing that we can finally get some foundations for Caroline/Linda action aswell.
Caroline+Judy sound like the best update pair.

Last edited:
Reactions: Born2game and Cico8

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Caroline can add new things to the story, for example this one scenario down there.
That is enough to vote for Caroline! :devilish:

Another thing that we can finally get some foundations for Caroline/Linda action aswell.
Caroline+Judy sound like the best update pair.
But everything that gets implemented within the next update cannot be implemented later on. I fear that the game will lose its foundation once the whole family is 5/5.

May 8, 2018
Even though, I love all girls in this game and Caroline is really damn hot (they all are my favourites), I would really like to see more from Judy and forgotten anal queen Celia. Damn, that hot teacher lured us all in the first place to play this game. I hope Icstor decide to go for that two character in next update. After that he can go back to one family member and random character.

Reactions: Tanatoswrath

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
But everything that gets implemented within the next update cannot be implemented later on. I fear that the game will lose its foundation once the whole family is 5/5.
When it comes to bangin in these type of HQ games, there's not limit and anything like losing foundations.
After whole family is 5/5 he can easily expand that or just just start connecting characters and have multiperson scenes/scenarios like in his other games.

ICSTOR is good at creating good lewd shit, so stuff won't lose it's magic.

Last edited:

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
Scrolling through some pages to find info between b and c and all I see is "read last page!!!" "Can't you read?????" "memes mocking people asking* etc. How about stay silent, would be alot easier to find info then. TY! Or if you're gonna open your mouth, write the damn answer instead. roflcopter

Reactions: TommyTuba
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes