May 23, 2018
Yet again,Milfy Cit proves to be just another level for all games,I wouldn't compare any other games to Milfy City,it's just not fair to them.

Great update,it was only Mom,but fantastic story to play.Sex scenes are amazing,we finally can fuck Linda,that doggy at the hotel room and that night scene at our room in house are just AMAZING! I think we can say that in future Linda will be 90% pregnant,it's not coincedence that MC cums inside her like 3-4 times,she insists on it and we have even option in one scene to decite are ee gonna finish inside or not. That last scene is also mind blowing,I believe that all people on this forum can't wait for next updates to see what will happen. I'm really sorry for Bob,he seems to be good guy and caring father,buuut.. He is on our way of fucking familly,so..

For the next update,I hope we will see more of Sara,Judy,Celia,Macy or any other girls.It won't be good if this game turns on to Linda/Caroline content only.I know they are best girls,but for the storyline to be good we need other girls to be included.So,VOTE FOR OTHER GIRLS!

american

Apr 24, 2017
Only thing I can said keep strong myy friends and look the other way it going be a long hard ride until next update so you are warned and God be with you all

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hi quick question but is there any difference in to the story in which patch you chose to follow with the wonder twins? Any way of knowing how they will effect you? ;)

ralf21

Dec 30, 2017
Here i am stuck for a few days with no pc, wondering if the question would be worth a ban ... I'm off hunting for some decent ports, wish me luck.

Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018
MC can ask Linda to visit him at night from previous patch(ask on the morning then she wait on your bed at night) ,but after finish this patch she still give you only foot/blow/hand/tit jobs ? This doesn't make any sense. :cautious:

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Hi
As someone said previously, it is unlocked when you have complete a character path. I'm quite sure you did not have the message "Work In Progress" and saying that it was all the content for this character... Until then you will not have these scenes unlocked I believe ;)
Have a good day on the game ^^
Ok, even if it's unusual, thanks for reply

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
So, after more than 600 votes so far, Judy and Caroline are within a head-to-head race.
Poll is estimated to end between 1500 and 2000 votes.

Then let's pray for Judy. We need a fresh face.

Reactions: Big-T and rfoula

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, for the future, what is the next step? I have my wish list:
1. Resolution of relationships with family. I mean, hell, how is our hero going to juggle this, based on the words of Linda and Caroline? The opening splash page tells us that he will find a way, I am just very curious to see how it plays out. I really hope that it involves some serious seduction, not just everyone falls into bed together.

2. Outside of the family, what interests you? For me, I guess it would be the therapist and Violet(Caroline's friend). Those two have built in threesomes, and again hope that it takes some serious seduction to get it done, not just meet and bang.

3. I do hope Bob gets sorted out. Maybe he ends up with the twins for more business moves and eventually sex. That would take him out of play at home, even if he found out about MC and Linda he might just let it ride. Besides, Bob just doesn't piss me off and he is a victim of Linda's mental issues.

Oh, by the way, what is the difference between version .5b and .5c? Asking for a friend. :p (If you are a fan of Pete Holmes' Batman, this is the same as him asking "Harvey Dent, can we trust him?")

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes