lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Sir.
I believe that you are stuck in more ways then that one.

Look at the post above you (i am actually hoping that you are trolling right now, because i honestly refuse to believe that there is somebody that stupid/lazy).

@lucifuge1973
Another crusader against the desperate battle against the horny horde of idiots i see.... I applaud you good sir.
I'm trying to be more patient irl and believe or not this helps. Lol. Trying to find a happy medium in between rude af or cuck though is a bit of a challenge. I'm going for sarcastic harmless fun but rn I'm at sarcastic arsehole but thanks for the mention. Good day to you kind sir. I'm off to work so some one else can my post at the Bordertard Patrol. God speed friends God speed ..bahahahahhha

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
I suggest, that you read the previous paige !!!!!!
Good to know while I'm away from my post the Bordertard Patrol is good hands with peeps like Nerttu manning the frontline.... stay vigilante team BP. Bahhaahhaahhhah
That's some funny shit right there. My irl job awaits and the ceramic won't lay itself. Regards Y'all and thx for the lulz

Jul 3, 2017
You sure about that. Was it not answered or was it just an answer you didn't like cuz....... I searched poll 6 and got

and this
Your finds are not in the last page or two, which makes me only half wrong. Shame the poster I answered was too lazy to do what you did.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
And still no poll for 0.6...

I'm pretty certain it will be Caroline who takes the cake.
Judy and Sarah will have a fightig chance.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
ICSTOR will choose one additional character to the voted one, so Judy or Celia is probably granted.
So update probably will take like 3+months, like with last Caroline update that had aunt and her waifu content.

As for the vote - Caroline rulez! After Linda update i just can imagine what crazy scenes would Caroline have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marzapane

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Sir.
I believe that you are stuck in more ways then that one.

Look at the post above you (i am actually hoping that you are trolling right now, because i honestly refuse to believe that there is somebody that stupid/lazy).

@lucifuge1973
Another crusader against the desperate battle against the horny horde of idiots i see.... I applaud you good sir.
Hope clouds judgment. Some people are lazy ( and this is an euphemism ).
I have engaged in this "battle" ( and @Bantry more than me ) on the Holiday Island thread and I gave up.
To paraphrase Admiral Ackbar : we can't repel stupidity of this magnitude.

U

User_51567

Hope clouds judgment. Some people are lazy ( and this is an euphemism ).
I have engaged in this "battle" ( and @Bantry more than me ) on the Holiday Island thread and I gave up.
To paraphrase Admiral Ackbar : we can't repel stupidity of this magnitude.
Yeah.
I've tried it in multiple other forums as well especially big brother when that game was still in development.
Let's just say.. I totally agree with Vaas. I am insane.
9b3ec2629194a2642105cfc73c1d3abfc7e7f4468871d26725b9dbb53786ca94.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: kshyk

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
ICSTOR will choose one additional character to the voted one, so Judy or Celia is probably granted.
Assumed that would be the case for 0.5... but nope, single character update that took over 3 months :rolleyes:

granted it was an awesome update though

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
No, nothing like camera click sound ... that's weird ... what I'm doing wrong?
Hi
As someone said previously, it is unlocked when you have complete a character path. I'm quite sure you did not have the message "Work In Progress" and saying that it was all the content for this character... Until then you will not have these scenes unlocked I believe ;)
Have a good day on the game ^^

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes