atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
hopefully Caroline wins poll and we can see more of her story before the end of the year .

maybe at this rate he should just finish up the family before moving into the secondary characters (i.e. Judy, Celia, classmate, Sara’s friend, Violet, pool girl)

Reactions: Marzapane

jack1993

May 3, 2018
how to translate the game? please I would like to play it but I do not know how to read english ^^ (thank you google translation)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
how to translate the game? please I would like to play it but I do not know how to read english ^^ (thank you google translation)
You don't have much options here :
  1. you learn English which is the best option to play the game, honestly
  2. you find someone who knows Python and Renpy for that matter and who is fluent in English and your language ( which it is ? ). That option is not even conceivable.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
i mean it, linda with her employee, caroline with her ex bf, celia with her husband and her fav student, what the challenge mc have sex with them all along without a rival.
I trust you mean it but you have no idea about the outcry it would raise or what it means in game.
To give you some perspective on the subject, have a look at The Tyran thread and what NTR means.

Last edited:

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
i mean it, linda with her employee, caroline with her ex bf, celia with her husband and her fav student, what the challenge mc have sex with them all along without a rival.
I'm not opposed to sharing, what bugs me on the ntr is that your left out and I'm not a watcher, im a participater.

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
Excuse me, let's pray for Caroline.
Judy will be probably added as additional character like aunt anyway.
Well we were expecting that for v0.5 but it didn't happen. and next time for v0.7 you say? Linda will win that one it and we will just be going round in circles. If Judy comes second in this poll then that will be the second consecutive time that has happened, but we wont get any content.

Icstor should skip a poll for 0.6 and do Judy and Celia.
I second that. It's getting boring with the same 2 girls and it feels like the story is getting ahead of itself.

I know Caroline is awesome, but c'mon it will be 3/0 in terms of content ratio between 2 popular characters. Piss take.

Reactions: Big-T

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
The latest walkthough takes you virtually all the way there.
The only thing I missed first time, was the 2nd voyeur scence after you climb the house. Since its possible to get the door key after you climb it the first time. Anyway without a definite answer im now confident ive completed 0.5c as there is no one left to interact with, except the sneaking into peoples bed rooms at night and/or waking them up.

Last edited:

thepizzadood

Aug 16, 2017
How do you meet with Liza at the pool to get the peep scene because i've gone through all the dialogue with her and Yazmin but she never shows up at the pool

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
How do you meet with Liza at the pool to get the peep scene because i've gone through all the dialogue with her and Yazmin but she never shows up at the pool
same here i done with all other girls but cant get liza where you peep in window at night what did i do wrong

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes