N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
Well its not in the game so....
so ? it could be custom made from icstor. could be like halloween special. it doesnt look as detailed as icstor's but its the first time i see linda being done so close to the original, im actually not sure if its not official

Bryan1910

Oct 22, 2018
so ? it could be custom made from icstor. could be like halloween special. it doesnt look as detailed as icstor's but its the first time i see linda being done so close to the original, im actually not sure if its not official
I havn't seen it in this thread before but yeah it is well made(y)

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
i finished the secenes with caroline and linda(beach holiday)...what to do next?? i see 5 6 scenes yet to unlocked in gallery :/ someone please help...

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
How to trigger waking linda up events? I suddenly don't have them(already finished her storyline)

also do I have to see the night scene everytime I go to bed??

are these two bugs?

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The game starts with Judy and Celia featuring prominently, then does only a little with Celia and almost nothing with Judy. Judy should have been much more central to the storyline--she literally says to the MC to check in with her if anything happens with his mom or sisters, AND she helps him blackmail Celia. Plus she's in contact with Linda in connection with a book she's writing. They should have her play a role in developing a family harem, and in setting up some group situations. Celia could be developed in a BDSM direction.
The 4 other school girls are not only potential partners but some are likely threesome partners along with Sara. The neighbors seem like a likely 3some situation as well. Aside from that, there's the two other girls at the nightclub and the sex shop clerk. I think it all adds up to 18 potential conquests for the MC. But currently the only ones with any sexual content are Linda, Sara, Caroline, Celia, Liza, Jasmin, Shuri and Zuri, and Violet. I think 18 is more than enough in a game with quality renders and long animations. Fleshing all that out could take a year or longer. But maybe that's okay. We'd be on version 1.0 or maybe 1.2.

One thing I'd like to see is to have access to all sex options once you've reached that in story. So you can bang Linda et al any way you want in the menu(room for 9 options).
I'd also like the bathtub masturbation options to eventually transform into actual bathtub sex options.

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
How to trigger waking linda up events? I suddenly don't have them(already finished her storyline)

also do I have to see the night scene everytime I go to bed??

are these two bugs?
you must speak with her all the time to trigger her events visit Linda at night some of those visits will trigger some of the events

Last edited:

LewdGoogle

Jan 28, 2018
i finished the secenes with caroline and linda(beach holiday)...what to do next?? i see 5 6 scenes yet to unlocked in gallery :/ someone please help...
when you already done level up the relationship with Lynda you will unlock the scenes locked if you already fuck her in the beach is missing fuck her in your bedroom you need to speak every day wit her

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2017
I'm having a problem with the compressed version (both 0.5b and 0.5c) where the main menu is a black background. Any idea why?

Note 1: I did not experience this with the full versions or the compressed 0.4, only the compressed 0.5 version has this issue.

Note 2: Everything else (images\video\audio) works fine.

It's not really a big deal but it's bugging me.

bb_cr.jpg

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
when you already done level up the relationship with Lynda you will unlock the scenes locked if you already fuck her in the beach is missing fuck her in your bedroom you need to speak every day wit her
okay thanks...

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Hmm...Do I need to see that movie, "The Room"? I saw a reference to it in this game, and this isn't the only game to have it. Seems like it's one of those so bad it's so good, movies. But I don't know. lol

Also, if he keeps relying on polls, we may never see something with the classmates or therapist again. But can't argue with the donations. Hats off to you for keeping these games alive.

Nov 9, 2018
Helpful hint. Go to Aunts place in morning and next to the plant on the left side of screen you will be able to get the keys to visit Yazmin and Aunt Liza at night while they sleep

PhadarSolo

Sep 12, 2017
Finally got round to actually playing this, and I'm unable to interact with the drawers of the locker in the Teacher's Break Room. Anyone else having this issue? I'm playing the 0.5c build of the game.

May 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'Sara_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/intro.rpyc", line 137, in script call
  File "scripts/home/kitchen/evening/labels_kitchen_evening.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/school/school_entrace/day/scenes/sara_school_scene1_v1.rpyc", line 31, in script
  File "C:\Users\Dator\Downloads\test\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Dator\Downloads\test\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Dator\Downloads\test\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\character.py", line 990, in __call__
    who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
  File "C:\Users\Dator\Downloads\test\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\character.py", line 985, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "C:\Users\Dator\Downloads\test\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'Sara_name'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Milfy City 0.5c
Thu Nov 22 07:17:19 2018

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes