Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Believe me, we don't want to :p .
"we" just want to have fun in these threads and have actual conversations about the game(s).

But the mods gave up on this popular threads a long time ago (And i totally understand that :p)
So "we" try do our best to educate all those idiots into using some common sense.

Looks at the sky... Just give me the power to delete messages of those idiots right away
Lol you're still helping out so you do want to :p It's just that you want to get on with it lol.

Oh trust me the mods haven't given up on all the popular threads yet. At least there hasn't been a recent cluster here so there's no reason for the mods to come in and nuke the thread all the time or this'll be locked more often than it's opened!

Well for your part in it, thank you for trying to help people find what they want :) Just let me know if you need help :)

LOL I can so see you nuke the thread if you had that ;)

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Can someone give me the latest save file please? already played trough this once dont wanna do it again.
I mean you couldn't script this timing :LOL:

@Yourmomeksdee, have a look below at the search screenshots from @ElmerFudd and search for a full save from v0.4.

Que?

Really?
Give it a rest pal.

You're not adding anything constructive to this thread really have you? Others on here would no doubt agree with me too on this, is that you've asked a question and that you didn't like the response that you got, even if it wasn't the one you wanted.

Use the search button.
It does work, as countless others have used it successfully, I might add.

Go to the walkthrough/faq thread and ask your question there....

....start at page 1 and then work your way through it. Currently at 215 pages, so you should find what you're looking for there and if you (still!?) can't get the search function to work (which it does by the way)
See my example below.

View attachment 182615

View attachment 182616

Oh hang on a sec...
I just realised the search function doesn't work (for you!)

You've made a total of six (count 'em. Six!) comments on this site.

Three of them on this forum. You got a response, even if it wasn't the one you wanted, let alone like.

View attachment 182604

Please don't clutter this corner of the internet up with your pointless ramblings.

Just give up and go home!

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
how to throw a folder with incest patch in the game
Extract the zip and put the "patch.rpy" file into the "/game" folder. The instructions were written where you downloaded the patch.

Just a word of advice, best to check the OP (1st post) as the first port of call for all threads then try and search for your answer :)

If you can't find it in the OP, use the search function at the top right of the screen but only search this thread only. If you need screenshots, I quoted some in my last post 4 posts above this one (5 including this post) :)

Last edited:

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
first time play this game and idk what to say sara is so cute with her green eyesss this game is good shit phew how long it took for each update?

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
first time play this game and idk what to say sara is so cute with her green eyesss this game is good shit phew how long it took for each update?
Between the v0.4 update to 0.5 update it was around 2 1/2 months. Regulars? I can't remember if this is normal timing between releases.

Hi Power

Oct 26, 2017
I've searched the thread (Elmer Fud), and I see that old incest patches work but I have the file in the games folder but I don't get mom and dad in the dialog. Any solutions?

bjf69

Jul 29, 2017
im having some issues, just downloaded 0.5 but it wont let me continue my save from 0.4 saying i have reached the end of this content for character. and wont let me click to continue or read the message or click on anything.

any help would be appreciated

american

Apr 24, 2017
I Now know why this game is in the popular list and List Number 1 not for be amazing great super game which it is. Shit it can't play it no more. Damn, but back to reason it is so popular is all the BS people post and comment in thread. Right be Honest like a reality show going crazy

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes