d-e-vane

Feb 14, 2018
Just putting this here for people searching in the future.

Since UnRen isn't always an option (linux/mac), here's the relevant bit of what it does:

Create a new text file (.rpy extension) in the renpy/common subdirectory and name it whatever you want, as long as you aren't overwriting anything. I named mine 'enable-dev.rpy'.

The entire contents of the file are:

Python:
init 999 python:
    config.console = True
    config.developer = True
Save and you're done. Shift-D for debug mode, Shift-O for the console.

Attached is a copy of mine, for the lazy.

madbloke

May 4, 2017

Since UnRen isn't always an option (linux/mac), here's the relevant bit of what it does:

Create a new text file (.rpy extension) in the renpy/common subdirectory and name it whatever you want, as long as you aren't overwriting anything. I named mine 'enable-dev.rpy'.

Python:
init 999 python:
    config.console = True
    config.developer = True

Oh, just wait for the next page, that's when we get the floods of requests for the file you made.

Reactions: User_51567

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017

Python:
init 999 python:
    config.console = True
    config.developer = True

Let me blow your mind:

Reactions: goobdoob

yo@1yo

Jul 29, 2018
If someone played the 0.5c then can u tell what to do after getting permission from head master how to proceed further ???

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
i figured it out i had to talk to liza after cleaning the pool
True bro,
I almost forgot, but you need to clean the pool a 2nd time and go talk to both girls after doing so, for Lizas wife to appear at the pool on her own.
After that you should then get opportunity to climb, if you visit the house at night.
Although its possible to get the key to the house before you have climbed twice.... you do need to sneak watch them from the window 2 times to get the relationship level up to 2 with Liza.

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
Where is the dark alley ? i need to talk to violet...how can i get to her ?
Sounds like someone is not playing the game for themselves, and is getting ahead of themselves from reading this forum and a walkthough.

The dark alley will appear, and will only appear when its ready. ie (when you find the nail polish, which is already too much of a spoiler as it is).

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
To be honest you would drop dead if one of the top four was real and just drop by at your house and said let fuck
Imagine if such a place existed. The property would be sky high to buy/rent. if you discovered this place by accident on a business trip or something, you'd never want to leave.
A town or city full of hot babes, hardly any men around, even the pre-18 school kids with a cups are a solid c cup in the normal world. No Grandmas or middle aged people around, and every other female has amazing hour glass figures and huge breasts. Its like the town has been cloned from a perfect woman, with very little changes to the DNA structure to differentiate themselves from each other.

Reactions: american

Bryan1910

Oct 22, 2018
Imagine if such a place existed. The property would be sky high to buy/rent. if you discovered this place by accident on a business trip or something, you'd never want to leave.
A town or city full of hot babes, hardly any men around, even the pre-18 school kids with a cups are a solid c cup in the normal world. No Grandmas or middle aged people around, and every other female has amazing hour glass figures and huge breasts. Its like the town has been cloned from a perfect woman, with very little changes to the DNA structure to differentiate themselves from each other.
Think that's why we have games like this so we can only pretend because we know a real place like this is just a far far far away fantasy :(

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
Think that's why we have games like this so we can only pretend because we know a real place like this is just a far far far away fantasy :(
Or you go to the night club with your solid 10 sister, and all of a sudden, your not interested in any other girl in the club cos none of them come close.

Which in a strange way reminded me of a time I was on a stag do weekend.
We went to an amazing lap dancing club where all the girls in there were 9s out of 10.
then to finish the night we went to a good club, but i dont think any of us where that interested in pulling a normal girl in the club compared to what we had in the lapdancing professional adult industry workers.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
If someone played the 0.5c then can u tell what to do after getting permission from head master how to proceed further ???
I know you're new, going by your post total and do please note what's said on the main page

so take a look here...

I did a search for you in this thread (walkthrough/faq thread) listed on the main page for this game. I suggest using that for help when "stuck" in the game.

I used the search string "permission slip"

and would you believe it it turned up quite a few and some will actually help you

So go ahead and knock yerself out looking through those posts.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
OK!
just pointing out what should be done, if only people would read the main page at the start of this forum.
Somehow they won't, and will even ignore this, even after they've posted, mainly because they can't be arsed to read before posting...

MC main page info.png

Last edited:

Bryan1910

Oct 22, 2018
Or you go to the night club with your solid 10 sister, and all of a sudden, your not interested in any other girl in the club cos none of them come close.

Which in a strange way reminded me of a time I was on a stag do weekend.
We went to an amazing lap dancing club where all the girls in there were 9s out of 10.
then to finish the night we went to a good club, but i dont think any of us where that interested in pulling a normal girl in the club compared to what we had in the lapdancing professional adult industry workers.
There is a reason there all 8/9 out of 10s to keep you there and keep you thinking about them (also lose alot of your hard earned cash) lol unless you go during the day :oops: then they become 4/5 out of 10!.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
i hope no more voyeur scenes get added, because that means less scenes with the mc and one of the female characters

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes