PhadarSolo

Sep 12, 2017
Hmm or that was to just get into the breakroom, no i did not have this problem :/ maybe try to load somewhere prior and see if it was a bug?
I've tried starting the game from scratch multiple times, and I still can't interact with any of the drawers of the lockers on the left side of the Teacher's Break Room (I've got the key from the teacher's desk in the classroom, that's not an issue). So I can't get the password to the computer in the Teacher's Office. If I input the password as listed in the walkthrough into the computer, and then progress up to writing the blackmail lettter, I can't interact with the locker drawers in the break room in order to drop off the letter. So, I'm totally unable to progress the Celia path because of this issue.

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
I've tried starting the game from scratch multiple times, and I still can't interact with any of the drawers of the lockers on the left side of the Teacher's Break Room (I've got the key from the teacher's desk in the classroom, that's not an issue). So I can't get the password to the computer in the Teacher's Office. If I input the password as listed in the walkthrough into the computer, and then progress up to writing the blackmail lettter, I can't interact with the locker drawers in the break room in order to drop off the letter. So, I'm totally unable to progress the Celia path because of this issue.
did you buy the stuff from sex shop thats what goes into the drawers the pc code is 0ssa36

Last edited:

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
Wait 3 more months :eek: ... And it looks like Caroline will win the poll. I hope in 0.6 we will have more intense sexual acts with her, Violet's character will also be added as a reward to promote Caroline's jealousy. We will also meet ex boyfriend Caroline, this time please kick his ass :cool: That makes him dare not harass Caroline, teach him a proper lesson.

Reactions: Breakrules

gameFAN23

Jul 2, 2018
i think he needs to add content to the spots on the map that are dead or remove them from game.3 spots you cant go to been in game from start lol do something with them please

Last edited:
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Very cool update, and Caroline is my favorite girl in this game, so that's saying something. Am i the only one that is hoping for a divorce and a happy ending to Bob? He doesn't seem like an asshole. Anyway, loved the attention to the scenes and how long they were, that's what payoff looks like! About the polls, as much as i love Caroline, i was actually hoping for a Judy win. She and Celia deserve some love and i'm afraid some support for this game in Patreon may diminish if Caroline or the incest portion of the story is complete. Anyway, i hope everything goes well in the development.

My only peeve with the game is the writing. I think there was 4 or 5 times that the MC commented about not being able to go for round 2. Every time he is proven wrong, but the same line repeats, it gets cringey. Specially because guys usually just need 5-15 minutes to "reload" and be back in action. At that age is even easier.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
So what does the incest patch do???
In addition to changing the names, there are subtle dialog shifts. For example, without the patch installed, when the MC says he has not found a girlfriend, Linda suggests he can date one of his roommates (Sara or Caroline).

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
probably gonna get mullahed by admin for that last post of mine... lol
Mr. Fudd, perhaps your time is better spent hunting wascally wabbits than responding to people who refuse to RTFM. Face it, it is like teaching a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig :p

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
same here i done with all other girls but cant get liza where you peep in window at night what did i do wrong
If you read the walkthrough (first page of post), Yazmin has to catch u peeping in bathroom @ Aunt. This opens the path to climb up house @ night and peep in window.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes