gramaton

May 16, 2017
This game (truly one of the best on this site) desperately needs NTR stuff. Like Carolines ex-funny-guy-forgot-his-name-dushbag. In the club - he was hillarious! Some co-worker for Linda and classmate for Sara. Cuz, u know, i know it's game but you can not make such statements like - Linda never cheating on her husband... like whaaaaaaaat? We talking about big-titty-ass MILF who fucks her son, right? And the college whore Caroline - she need some time because of "never lucky?!" da fak... pffffff. And and what's up with her hoe-friend who sucked MC? What about "i might ask Caroline to suck-off one of my friend." Yes, please.

Last edited:

David87

Mar 21, 2018
Someone already asked about NTR stuff on ICSTOR's official discord channel, and I think he said that he will never include NTR in Milfy City because his high paying patrons wanted to "kill" him just because of a conversation between Caroline and mc. So, just imagine what would happen if he includes NTR :)

Last edited:

valafa

Jul 27, 2018
First, it's Mac. Not MAC. Unless you're talking about your computer's MAC address.

Second, of course you can use saves. You've got full access to the filesystem, unlike on Android.

~/Library/RenPy/Milfy City/
Thank you for your humble answer

U

User_51567

This game (truly one of the best on this site) desperately needs NTR stuff. Like Carolines ex-funny-guy-forgot-his-name-dushbag. In the club - he was hillarious! Some co-worker for Linda and classmate for Sara. Cuz, u know, i know it's game but you can not make such statements like - Linda never cheating on her husband... like whaaaaaaaat? We talking about big-titty-ass MILF who fucks her son, right? And the college whore Caroline - she need some time because of "never lucky?!" da fak... pffffff. And and what's up with her hoe-friend who sucked MC? What about "i might ask Caroline to suck-off one of my friend." Yes, please.
NTR ?
h85951A5D.jpg

:) Yeah....... i am going to say no about that :p
Luckily like @David87 already said, Icstor has no intention (right now) to include ntr.

Last edited by a moderator:

David87

Mar 21, 2018
@JadabaJD Not only that he has no intention to put NTR in Milfy City "right now". He explicitly said he would not include NTR in Milfy City, neither now nor in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: ProjektRED267

Aust3r3

Sep 23, 2018
I really like thrilling vibe with blackmailing on Celia ;) and devs could keep Caroline for last long supporters.
It's ok that gotta admit on the poll results.

forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
I agree. I wouldn't mind it. I'm sure the MC would get off watching his mom getting fucked by a big black dude. Or even double teaming Caroline with one of her exes. Would bring some variety and different scenarios in that would make things really hot. I don't understand why people get so butthurt over their favourite pixelated character getting taken away and banged by another pixelated character. It's not like a real life partner is cheating on them or anything. Unless they actually believe its all real and that they are the MC and the characters really have those feelings for each other. Its pathetic how upset people get about it :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Get a grip.

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
The game built from scratch is an incest harem. There is no sign of NTR, if in the next ICSTOR update adds NTR to the game, that would be a punch in the face of the client. There will be many people accepting, but the opponents will probably be bigger (I will also be among those who oppose it). And if you love NTR then look for NTR tag, there are many NTR for you to choose.

U

User_51567

I agree. I wouldn't mind it. I'm sure the MC would get off watching his mom getting fucked by a big black dude. Or even double teaming Caroline with one of her exes. Would bring some variety and different scenarios in that would make things really hot. I don't understand why people get so butt hurt over their favorite pix-elated character getting taken away and banged by another pix elated character. It's not like a real life partner is cheating on them or anything. Unless they actually believe its all real and that they are the MC and the characters really have those feelings for each other. Its pathetic how upset people get about it :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Get a grip.
Look,
Without starting the 9998th NTR discussion.

It's just a matter of personal preference, calling some one pathetic or to get a grip just because they have another preference then you.... Well that my good sir is Pathetic ;) .

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
try tyrant because NTR will never be part of this game because alot of people hate that in incest
Look,
Without starting the 9998th NTR discussion.

It's just a matter of personal preference, calling some one pathetic or to get a grip just because they have another preference then you.... Well that my good sir is Pathetic ;) .
personal preference are a good thing to have knowing that game will never have NTR stuff and asking for it that is just a thread killer best they can just stick with the few secret cards that have it still its nice for some people to volunteer to be put on ignore
I'm hoping to see some more "minor character" support in the next update, especially Judy, it feels weird going through The Linda stuff without any of the Judy stuff to support it like i think was intended, still can't complain, i'm not a patron and the game is boss.
same although i think Judys content is coming next update and if i would guess same with Celia

Last edited:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I'm hoping to see some more "minor character" support in the next update, especially Judy, it feels weird going through The Linda stuff without any of the Judy stuff to support it like i think was intended, still can't complain, i'm not a patron and the game is boss.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes