MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
We might get some Caroline and Violet together since they are good friends and i think Violet is kinky enough to do a 3 way. Caroline might not be if she wants the MC for her alone so its quite possible Violet will be only side action. It will depend on what ICSTOR wants to do, if he wants the main women to have a solo relationship with the MC (several solo relationships at the same time that is :p ) and the other NPCs be side action; or haver the main women and the significant NPC in their storyline all join in at the end of their storyline ie. when reaching relationship 5. So Linda/Judy, Caroline/Violet, Sara/Lily; not saying he is going to but there is a chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Maxmanzana

Jul 28, 2018
Hi people, i got a problem when i start the game and i am in the main menu, there's no image only a black screen and the headless man at the start when he shows me that animated sex scene it doesn't show anything just a black screen, any ideas?

ahihi12345

Feb 17, 2018
View attachment 91409

Overview:
A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-11-20
Developer/Publisher: ICSTOR -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Character Name Change:

All questions must go into the thread, any asking in main thread will lead to the question being warned / deleted.
Android port will be out when its out, you will be warned / post deleted.

<DOWNLOAD>
PC: - - - - - - -
Mac: - - -

Others:

EXTRAS: - - -
Shared by @Icejin, Mirrors shared by @Sonic93XXX, Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
anyone have WALKTHROUGH of 0.5c ver ???

Nalsur

Jan 11, 2018
I agree but I also think that is the point of Bob. In other games the dad is very often some gigantic prick who cheats on his wife or also has some kind of domination going on. Bob is just a regular nice guy who is trying to be a good dad, good husband etc. This adds a whole new layer of taboo in the Linda story, the added guilt of further ruining his Dad's chances of getting back to a normal relationship with his wife (which will probably never happen)

Bob is the cuck of the story (one of the hidden gallery pictures also suggests that) and a cuck works best if we feel abit sorry for him. We can only hope that ICSTOR has a happy ending in store for Bob involving either some existing character or perhaps someone new :)
Man i don't like cuck-old stuff, i have a thing for milf but i prefer them being a widow or divorced :/

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
(Beware: Not a native English speaker!)

This game (truly one of the best on this site) desperately needs NTR stuff
Noooooooooo..... you just opened Pandora's Box!! Now everyone will hate you! :cry: Advice for next time you want to bring up a buzzword like NTR: Be more specific about what NTR means to you. Because somehow everyone has their own definition and understanding about NTR as you can see below:

paying patrons wanted to "kill" him just because of a conversation between Caroline and mc. So, just imagine what would happen if he includes NTR
Reading the comments somehow reminds me my favourite Aerosmith song....
Is it "I don't Want to Miss a Thing"? Because this thread reminds me more of "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" every time someone ask the same questions over 1000 times or a debate between NRT supporters and Haters starts

Mama, put my guns in the ground
I can't shoot them anymore
That long black cloud is comin' down
I feel I'm knockin' on Heaven's door

punch in the face of the client.
Patrons are clients? I thought they are supporters?! So, this would mean, if I blow enough money into ICSTORS ass, I might get my own Milfy City version with mom/sister/aunt-sharing and incest-friendly Bob and more? Nice! Does someone have a half million Dollar for me? :p I promise I will share my game with F95!

However, I don't mean the game is bad, on the contrary, ICSTOR improved a lot to his previous games. Both art design and game mechanic improved a lot. Linda's predecessor in Milf Villa (Mom), Taboo Request (Mom) and Milf's Control (school director) are the best examples for his design improvement. But he still lacks the ability of good story telling. His previous games were mostly fight driven (Incest story, Milf's control), but after cutting the fight-modus (thank you for it! :giggle:), Milfy City has become a repetitive sex-driven (only) game without an actually story (and with that, I don't mean the dialogue writing) - mostly because of Patron poll.

The sex drivenness of the game is responsible for the lack of character personality. Only once I felt a soupcon of empathy for his game characters, and this was for Tom's Mom in Incest Story 2. She was treated like garbage, first by her husband and later by her own son. Insulted by later one and forced to give him blowjobs and also get ass-fucked by us (MC), just because Tom ordered it. If this kind of abuse was not enough, she got beaten by her son on regular base until we (MC) had the chance to change it. Ok, this is nothing special and happened all the time in games. But what really took my breath away - and were I said wow out loud - was, when we (MC) got the chance to fuck Tom's Mom. In this scene she asked us (MC), if we could fuck her as we fuck our own Mom - in a way with passion and actual love, and not in a abusive-lust way as she always had experienced with her own son (Tom). This was the only time were a character felt alive like a human being with real feelings etc...

To bad ICSTOR never finished his vision of Incest Story and rushed it to an end to focus more on Milfy City. Now we have Milfy City with amazing renders and a much better game mechanic, but with dull characters and (actually) no story - just like all his high-tier patron 'clients' wanted it. :confused:

I clearly can understand, why people like @JadabaJD or me don't want to pledge to ICSTOR anymore, because at a point in the future he will decide to rush his project to an end. Just to start a new project with the same repetitive story-plot (MC fucking his whole family and side characters nothing more, nothing less) - only to satisfy his high-tier "clients". [yeah.. who wants to bite the hand, the one who pays your bills?!]

IMHO he lost the passion to make his own game or a vision of his own. He has become a businessman all through and acts like one by re-using the same assets (model design, story plot) over and over again.

These are just me two cents without intentions to hurt or offend anyone regarding this topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: User_51567

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
I haven't seen this mentioned so far here ( I think ), so let me take the plunge. I for one would like to see some nice spanking scenes.. not fussy with whom, although I think Caroline and Sara would be good. I imagine Linda would perhaps be the likely partner, given the images in Bob's secret room.

Nalsur

Jan 11, 2018
Humour me... please, but is this being a bit too subtle? lol

Because he's not getting this....?

View attachment 183511
Where is this place, i haven't seen this yet lol
If the reason why Linda is so turn-off with Bob is because he keep asking for these BDSM play then....
IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD
At least give me a reason to cuck this good guy please.

U

User_51567

I clearly can understand, why people like @JadabaJD or me don't want to pledge to ICSTOR anymore, because at a point in the future he will decide to rush his project to an end. Just to start a new project with the same repetitive story-plot (MC fucking his whole family and side characters nothing more, nothing less) - only to satisfy his high-tier "clients". [yeah.. who wants to bite the hand, the one who pays your bills?!]

IMHO he lost the passion to make his own game or a vision of his own. He has become a businessman all through and acts like one by re-using the same assets (model design, story plot) over and over again.

These are just me two cents without intentions to hurt or offend anyone regarding this topic.
I agree(Obviously :p )

Without counting Milfy City he has created 6 games before this one.
1 Sort of Tech Demo (Robot's Touch)
1 Story based game where he broke multiple promises to his "members" and resulted in a very short game (Taboo Request)
2 Finished games that where nothing short of amazing for that time and deserved all the money and credit he got (Incest story 1 and Milf's control)
And then 2 rushed/abandoned games because he wanted to create another game in the form of Milfy City and again broke a lot of promises to his members/pledgers (Incest story 1 and Milf's Villa)

So technically this game has a 50% chance of completely being finished, i believe that he really wants to finish this one but i know for sure that he already is thinking about another game.(based on his history and personal thought... NOT AN FACT!!!)

So in the course the last few years i donated(in various forms) way over $1000 to him, i am not going to say it wasn't worth all that money because they are all good games(Maybe not story wise)but after he abandoned those last 2 games my trust in him was just gone.

But i am not the worst , when(or if) he finishes this game i will gladly donate a couple 100 bucks to him for this game.
But there is no chance in hell that i am going to pay him monthly again, he stays on my No-No list with a couple others(Ireedemable, darksilver, Vengance XXX)

Last edited by a moderator:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I agree(Obviously :p )

Without counting Milfy City he has created 6 games before this one.
1 Sort of Tech Demo (Robot's Touch)
1 Story based game where he broke multiple promises to his "members" and resulted in a very short game (Taboo Request)
2 Finished games that where nothing short of amazing for that time and deserved all the money and credit he got (Incest story 1 and Milf's control)
And then 2 rushed/abandoned games because he wanted to create another game in the form of Milfy City and again broke a lot of promises to his members/pledgers (Incest story 1 and Milf's Villa)

So technically this game has a 50% chance of completely being finished, i believe that he really wants to finish this one but i know for sure that he already is thinking about another game.(based on his history).

So in the course the last few years i donated(in various forms) way over $1000 to him, i am not going to say it wasn't worth all that money because they are all good games(Maybe not story wise)but after he abandoned those last 2 games my trust in him was just gone.

But i am not the worst , when(or if) he finishes this game i will gladly donate a couple 100 bucks to him for this game.
But there is no chance in hell that i am going to pay him monthly again, he stays on my No-No list with a couple others(Ireedemable, darksilver, Vengance XXX)
Right now I'm playing Milf's Control and it feels good, but I know at a point it will disappoint me. For his previous games I felt he was ahead of his time... Clearly his ability to create fantastic renders.

This brings me to a point, where I start to think, if creating comics like NTL or Y3DF (as publisher for a unknown artist) do, would be a better for him. But I guess comics do not earn as much money as games to. Or how you explain NTLs expansion into game-making :D

i believe that he really wants to finish this one but i know for sure that he already is thinking about another game.(based on his history).
You better mark your statement as "assumption" before someone take your words out of context and start to ask dumb questions. :eek:

Reactions: User_51567

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
For those who want it: Milfy City v0.5c Complete Save: 100% gallery + 100% secret cards.

Should load you in at Wednesday morning. I was originally just going to be a lurker on this site but after seeing how many people were asking for a full save for this I thought I could help a little. Hope I'm doing this right and don't fuck it up somehow.
Gotta be some lazy people out there wanting full saves.
Playing the game to completion is most of the fun surely?
I managed it without too much bother, or too much need to look at a walkthrough, I saw 98% of the game to completion first time round, theres just the odd scene which you can miss, which doesn't contribute to the relationship levels, or vital scenes which make up the gallery. Plus the first time I did it, I missed the two bonus cards which are at a location, you cannot go back to.
After playing it a 2nd time, although there were a few sticking points, where I failed to go to certain locations at the right time of day, I still managed to get all cards, and complete all the scenes. If you aren't using a walkthrough, the hardest part of the game is finding all the bonus cards without a doubt. And theres a few I probably would never have found without having them pointed out to me. But these are just bonus still images anyway, and not vital to the overall enjoyment or viewing of the gallery scenes.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
did l

ike you said still the same sadd
You don't seem especially tech-savvy, so I don't think that your descriptions are really helpful. Post a screenshot of your savegame folder and then we might be able to help you.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I don't think ICSTOR will rush this project, seeing how popular and publicity it got, shitton amount of Patreon increase and stuff.

This game is like AAA product in adult games world(other i would add there are Dreams of Desire, Summertime saga etc), he created a good sandbox map/system that can easily fit new ideas, bring even more and more people so i doubt that he would prefer to rush and dump the project and piss off the majority supporters, crash the hype and patreon train that makes also big chunk of money compared to all his other titles.

It's like when company is making games, short ones and then they just create ''That'' game that makes it in the big league world.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes