ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
After you've climbed the side of their house with that part of the story is when you will find the key. Just follow with the Walkthrough
You can't climb up the side of the house, it's a trigger event.

So until you have completed the pool scene, and after you have the key, which gives you an alternative option for the night scene, after you have the house key and have completed the pool scene are you're able to do so.
(Yasmin speaks to you about it)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
What do you mean by no family progress?
Noone said that 5/5 means end of progress for specific characters.
Sorry, if I didn't made myself clear enough. (not a native English speaker).

I did not mean, that 5/5 will be the end for a character. But time will come, when ICSTOR will be out of ideas and starts to repeat every possible sex scene. Doesn't matter with whom or where. His main focus will always be on the family, because the family members are the most favorite character as you can see on the poll results. Of course he will introduce new side character but they won't get much attention, because the patrons don't like them as much as mom and sisters. The same already happened in Incest Story 2, where he introduced a few new character and 'possible' story-brunches like policelady etc. but always focused to much on family members and forgot about other side characters. In the end he rushed IS2 to an end, so that he can focus on a new project (Milfy City). (I explained it a few post before, see )

Knowing is previous project and the way how he handles them, just make me feel uncomfortable. As explained in my post earlier (the linked one), I think the story and all characters in Milf City and previous games are dull, emotionless etc.. Just the way the patrons like it.

His games always starts with an promising story but get dull down by patrons, because they just want to see sex between family members in the same scenario (blackmailing, rape, no mom/sister/aunt sharing, bad or useless father, etc.). Nothing has change story-wise compare to his previous games.

So why bother with gameplay/game mechanic etc., if he could just release renders with the sex scenes (like a comic) [rhetorical question, because the answer is simple: you earn more money with games as with comics. Best example: see NTL)

Another thing is that Onyx is a cool writer so he does a good job at making story bits in between and during naughty scenes, with some puns here and there, movie references and shiet.
I do not blame Onyx for the story progress or for the dialogues - he is the writer and not the story teller/world builder etc. and I think he is doing a pretty damn good job ;). But as said before, the whole game is just sex-driven without a real story behind it.

I mean, do you want the characters to go to Iceland and search for ''Dual Family'' dev asking how much longer will he milk his patrons or something or start talking about if earth is flat or not for the rest of the game?
Did not play the game yet, because I'm still waiting for the last chapter. And I also did read all the bad things about him, the same goes for Dark Silver etc. Thank god ICSTOR is far away form becoming like one of them.

I do understand that people have different opinions about, how a game should be made or what kind of kinks it should have etc. But for me ICSTOR is just a very talented and amazing designer and a pretty bad story teller [mostly because of the high influence of patrons for game/content progress]. IMHO he should focus more on the story he wants to tell and not the one the patrons dictate (by this a mean the poll) him.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
you do know how patron systems work right? if you don't do what the patron wants, he/she just quits supporting you and finds someone to support who will do what they want.

it's also why i have always hated patron like systems. ppl getting the promotion cuz their patron pulled strings for them. fuck that, get it on merit you scum!
plus i detest how the patron site is so full of sjws and weirdos they are screwing up all the decent games or just getting rid of them. sjws prefer bland crap ya know, cuz bland doesn't offend anyone hahaha it offends me!

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I do understand that people have different opinions about, how a game should be made or what kind of kinks it should have etc. But for me ICSTOR is just a very talented and amazing designer and a pretty bad story teller [mostly because of the high influence of patrons for game/content progress]. IMHO should focus more on the story he wants to tell and not the one the patrons dictate (by this a mean the poll) him.
There are adult games with i would say ''softcore'' storytelling and overall storyline like this one or other ICSTOR games and there adult games with hardcore storylines, that makes you sad or whatever feelings when you make certain choices, the path you go like let's say ''Acting Lessons'' or ''Depraved Awakening'', ''Dreams of Desire''.

Me personally when i want some crazy storyline to witness or get my dick all sad or confused i go for the second type of games i mentioned above and when i want chill and naughty experience with soft story touch and nothing dramatic i go for the games like Milfy City, just to relax.

As for the product itself, well this game is still a product to sell and make some $, ICSTOR created few games and gathered good amount of patreons that know what he does, what he creates and things they like in his games will be continued.
Since Milfy City started his patreon count quadrupled and they are still around, it's not like it was one time thing, so looks like they're happy.

Another thing if people vote on main characters, they vote with a chance that they paid for good earned money, it's a little sad that he introduced that many characters and for like 50% some of them will be left without content seeing how we get updates every 3 months, but since this game hit the nail as a product and gathered so many new customers i doubt he will stop creating content for this game after a year but he will just expand it, that's why we have this whole sandbox system, easy to add things.

ICSTOR will be adding secondary character content of his own choice from now on, like with aunt and her wife.
So i guess sooner or late most characters will have more content.

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
You can't climb up the side of the house, it's a trigger event.

So until you have completed the pool scene, and after you have the key, which gives you an alternative option for the night scene, after you have the house key and have completed the pool scene are you're able to do so.
(Yasmin speaks to you about it)
I know this is the wrong forum, but I disagree.
it is possible to climb the house before you get the key.
Infact you need to.
There comes a point in visiting Liza and Yazmin in mornings or aftenoons, where all dialogue is exhausted, and the next trigger is to visit the house at night.
Infact you need to do the climbing twice, before the girls have a mini argument triggering the scene you showed us, of them making up the next morning by the pool. Which as you stated is the first chance to get the key when you get the beer.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Going by the fact that it took 2 months to finish Linda solo update I honestly think ICSTOR should focus only on Caroline for the 0.6 version, she's going to be the first 5/5, it would be quite disappointing to see just 3 sex scenes with her because he had to work on Judy/Celia too. :confused:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Going by the fact that it took 2 months to finish Linda solo update I honestly think ICSTOR should focus only on Caroline for the 0.6 version, she's going to be the first 5/5, it would be quite disappointing to see just 3 sex scenes with her because he had to work on Judy/Celia too. :confused:
Well, yep that might be a little dissapointing because we only got to first BJ from Caroline and not even repeatable one and her last update was also shared one where she had less renders than additional characters, but well Judy deserve some content too, Celia had one little storyline at the beginning of the game at least.

At least Caroline won the poll. (y)

Reactions: Cico8

flavio27

Aug 15, 2017
Beautiful, the beach holiday was fantastic ... pity that Linda did not keep her shoes in bed ... as she had said ... however, we hope for another holiday or something similar x the next adventure ... high heels and sexy supe clothes ....

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Well, yep that might be a little dissapointing because we only got to first BJ from Caroline and not even repeatable one and her last update was also shared one where she had less renders than additional characters, but well Judy deserve some content too, Celia had one little storyline at the beginning of the game at least.

At least Caroline won the poll. (y)
0.2 shared with Linda, 0.4 with Liza/Yazmin, I'm more than fine with her getting a solo update at least once. :LOL:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
he had to work on Judy/Celia too
You surely meant random character out of nowhere number 5.

I insist, there is a big need of an update that develops Judy and Celia. They are basically main characters that are getting completely neglected because for some reason not being incestual classifies them as secondary. Violet hopefully gets something on Caroline's update, but she needs some more developing too.

Last edited:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
It could be rather possible that Linda wouldn't be all too keen on that idea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know, but "rehabilitating" Linda away from her possessiveness of the MC may be possible, who knows how she may take the Bob bombshell at the end of her update, she may end up in both the MC and Sara's arms, breaking her dominance over the family would open up a lot of stuff, inclusion of the Aunt and Yazmin in family life for example.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I know, but "rehabilitating" Linda away from her possessiveness of the MC may be possible, who knows how she may take the Bob bombshell at the end of her update, she may end up in both the MC and Sara's arms, breaking her dominance over the family would open up a lot of stuff, inclusion of the Aunt and Yazmin in family life for example.
And she might even stop being creepy as fuck, which would be a big plus.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Or may as well leave Linda well enough alone and let her be as creepy and possessive as she is. I like her the way she is now :cool:
Exactly, she's the MILF Goddess, sheer perfection just the way she is! <3

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Perhaps, but honestly I'd have Linda be exactly as she is now, I'd much like it if she'd be possessive and unwilling to share MC with anybody, just like I'm unwilling to share Linda with anybody :p

By the way; I didn't let Bob see who was sucking off MC, I covered her with the blanket, I chose to trust Linda's plan rather than possibly ruin everything by letting him see :p

Last edited:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Perhaps, but honestly I'd have Linda be exactly as she is now, I'd much like it if she'd be possessive and unwilling to share MC with anybody, just like I'm unwilling to share Linda with anybody :p

By the way; I didn't let Bob see who was sucking off MC, I covered her with the blanket, I chose to trust Linda's plan rather than possibly ruin everything by letting him see :p
Well so much for hiding them there spoilers. I think this could be the first really major choice in the game, i'm personally saving on the choice so i get to see both outcomes in the future. I sort of feel sorry for Bob, sure he's unattractive but at least he's trying to do right by his family, which is more than most dad's in incest games, i'm sorta hoping to hook him up with another character that i'm not too worried about, perhaps Violet or Zuri and Suri. I think we could predict that the choices amount to divorce or cuckold routes at the moment.

And she might even stop being creepy as fuck, which would be a big plus.
The fact she is an emotional train wreck is part of the appeal, hell her best friend is her shrink, she's sidelined her own sister over being gay and refuses to even acknowledge Bob has feelings, let alone her own predatory nature, but that is what makes her interesting, in fact the slight touch of madness is what makes her stand out from all the other moms.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes