jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
This is exactly why I don't think game progression, should ever be based on polls.
Agreed.
Whilst im in total agreement with the poll that Caroline is a solid 10.
We already have had loads of interaction with her to take us to relationship level 4.
As much as id love to see it go even further, I think most people would agree, that the storylines which have hit a brick wall definitely need to play out first.
ie. The Neighbours, Going to Judys house, going to Celias house. delliah from the pool, Lily, theres probably more I haven't even mentioned.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I don't think ICSTOR will rush this project, seeing how popular and publicity it got, shitton amount of Patreon increase and stuff.

This game is like AAA product in adult games world(other i would add there are Dreams of Desire, Summertime saga etc), he created a good sandbox map/system that can easily fit new ideas, bring even more and more people so i doubt that he would prefer to rush and dump the project and piss off the majority supporters, crash the hype and patreon train that makes also big chunk of money compared to all his other titles.

It's like when company is making games, short ones and then they just create ''That'' game that makes it in the big league world.
But will the majority like a game, when there is no family progress anymore? Just endless sex in every room and every position in a harem way (mother with sisters and all other female characters)? If this is the way, why not just release the renders; no gameplay needed anymore.

I doubt that this will satisfy all of his patrons.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Agreed.
Whilst im in total agreement with the poll that Caroline is a solid 10.
We already have had loads of interaction with her to take us to relationship level 4.
As much as id love to see it go even further, I think most people would agree, that the storylines which have hit a brick wall definitely need to play out first.
ie. The Neighbours, Going to Judys house, going to Celias house. delliah from the pool, Lily, theres probably more I haven't even mentioned.
I wouldn't mind seeing some content, any content at all, for Macy (MC's classmate) all we have for her atm is her initial intro, a quick conversation with the MC. As it stands with ICSTOR's main focus being on the relatives it seems like the side girls are wasted potential. Hopefully they will get more content sooner than later but I wouldn't hold my breath it'll probably be later.

Reactions: jagerbob

ProjektRED267

Oct 19, 2018
I wouldn't count on that, pretty sure most of the biggest devs around here have already learned the lesson letting the audience dictate their story, V3X made that mistake with his "Ethan's Legacy" story and look where that got him. Devs might put up a vote what/who the audience would like to see new content for next, but they won't let it affect the direction nor the content itself, especially if the story is already more or less written ready.
I'm just saying that because the last scene with the twins, the dev left a message about it at the end. Hence why I said probably.

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
Still can't find it.... is it in the plant around the plant? can you add an attachment?
it will only appear when the game story line is ready for it.
You may need to talk to liza and Yasmin at different times first.
I think the earliest you can get it.... is after cleaning the pool the 2nd time, when you go inside to get a beer from the fridge.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Where is this place, i haven't seen this yet lol
If the reason why Linda is so turn-off with Bob is because he keep asking for these BDSM play then....
IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD
At least give me a reason to cuck this good guy please.

The "bondage/dom" stuff is in a hidden room at Bob's place of work.

Use this link... Your answer awaits you there (y) ;)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
But will the majority like a game, when there is no family progress anymore? Just endless sex in every room and every position in a harem way (mother with sisters and all other female characters)? If this is the way, why not just release the renders; no gameplay needed anymore.

I doubt that this will satisfy all of his patrons.
What do you mean by no family progress?
Noone said that 5/5 means end of progress for specific characters.

Isn't actually advancing relationship storyline to these type of situations(harems etc.) in these type of soft on story, mega on lewdness games? I mean, do you want the characters to go to Iceland and search for ''Dual Family'' dev asking how much longer will he milk his patrons or something or start talking about if earth is flat or not for the rest of the game?

This is adult game, one that is heavy on the naughty corner things of happening, so actually sex scenarios, harem shiet and stuff is the normal progress with threesomes, foursomes most of the time being the icing on a cake so i don't think that patreons will leave because there's too much sex between characters that they like, lol.
Another thing is that Onyx is a cool writer so he does a good job at making story bits in between and during naughty scenes, with some puns here and there, movie references and shiet. (y)

Last edited:

sebastian77

Jun 11, 2018
it will only appear when the game story line is ready for it.
You may need to talk to liza and Yasmin at different times first.
I think the earliest you can get it.... is after cleaning the pool the 2nd time, when you go inside to get a beer from the fridge.
feels like i've talked to both of them at least 20 x at different points of the day

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
feels like i've talked to both of them at least 20 x at different points of the day
Well all I know is the last time I played it, I had the same issue as you, the key was not there when i thought I needed it. But it appeared later. I think after I discovered a new scene with both girls outside at the pool.
I think you first of all have to have a scene where you see only jazmin in the kitchenette area.
and then you might have to climb their house at night once for the voyeur scene.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017

Normally I'd be saying go to the correct thread.. but I'm feeling "generous" today (j/k)

Go back, after you've exhausted all the conversation options. You'll see them by the pool.
You won't be able to leave until the scene is complete...

use the link below, along with my "hints" and use this to help your "quest!" in tupping as many as you can...

How to get the key.jpg

MC- How to get the key 2.jpg

MC- How to get the key 3.jpg

MC main page info.png

Nov 9, 2018
Well all I know is the last time I played it, I had the same issue as you, the key was not there when i thought I needed it. But it appeared later. I think after I discovered a new scene with both girls outside at the pool.
I think you first of all have to have a scene where you see only jazmin in the kitchenette area.
and then you might have to climb their house at night once for the voyeur scene.
After you've climbed the side of their house with that part of the story is when you will find the key. Just follow with the Walkthrough

Nov 9, 2018
Normally I'd be saying go to the correct thread.. but I'm feeling "generous" today (j/k)

Go back, after you've exhausted all the conversation options. You'll see them by the pool.
You won't be able to leave until the scene is complete...

use the link below, along with my "hints" and use this to help your "quest!" in tupping as many as you can...

View attachment 183737

View attachment 183738

View attachment 183739

View attachment 183741
Sorry about that. I didn't find the key until after

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes