Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
Well, that was quick, and I waited almost 3 months for it. Now, I really like the game for the way the characters look (though a couple are too top heavy and Linda looks like a Hollywood starlet with too much collagen in her lips) and its ease of use. However, instead of introducing the two characters, I would have liked some progress in characters already introduced. For example, he continually leaves us hanging. MC has been told to visit the homes of Celia and Judy and it's still not possible. And in 4C, another date with Caroline was supposedly in the works. Instead she made only a brief cameo. Some progress should be made after he does this, even it it's only a small step. He could have saved the 2 new characters until there was some development in their story line. however brief In short, story development must get better.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Absolutely disgusting.

I dont know about the appeal, the fact that she is cuckoo is mostly why I don't like her that much
I'm not suggesting that the crazy is appealing sexually, just that it makes her an interesting character, breaking away from the standard tropes to try something a little odd or different needs to be done now and then, Linda pulls off a very unorthodox Mom figure in that regard, which i find interesting.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I'm not suggesting that the crazy is appealing sexually, just that it makes her an interesting character, breaking away from the standard tropes to try something a little odd or different needs to be done now and then, Linda pulls off a very unorthodox Mom figure in that regard, which i find interesting.
Agreed, the crazy is a interesting personality trait that's oddly intriguing.

Reactions: Volta

Robfutan

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone please give an android download link....I downloaded 0.5b but it stopped progressing the content exsctly where o.4 left....

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
Well, that was quick, and I waited almost 3 months for it. Now, I really like the game for the way the characters look (though a couple are too top heavy and Linda looks like a Hollywood starlet with too much collagen in her lips) and its ease of use. However, instead of introducing the two characters, I would have liked some progress in characters already introduced. For example, he continually leaves us hanging. MC has been told to visit the homes of Celia and Judy and it's still not possible. And in 4C, another date with Caroline was supposedly in the works. Instead she made only a brief cameo. Some progress should be made after he does this, even it it's only a small step. He could have saved the 2 new characters until there was some development in their story line. however brief In short, story development must get better.
Id be amazed if both Celia and Judy aren't addressed in 0.6.
Both of their houses are on the map FFS

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
is the incest patch working for 0.5?
Yes.

Id be amazed if both Celia and Judy aren't addressed in 0.6.
Both of their houses are on the map FFS
Fortunately Patrons largely don't care for Celia, so it's highly unlikely we'll see some content for her.

Judy on the other hand might get some long awaited content. I really hope ICSTOR chooses her as secondary character for v0.6. Her story arc has a lot of potential.

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
Its a shame they don't care for her, cos her story is just dangling at the moment.
Makes you wonder if the story is already written, and its the artwork and rendering which takes the time where they need to decide which story takes priority first.
Id also love to know if the bonus card artwork is based on storylines they already have. The mixed race/dark skinned girl from the night club who isn't even listed as a character. Id totally forgotton about her.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Its a shame they don't care for her, cos her story is just dangling at the moment.
Makes you wonder if the story is already written, and its the artwork and rendering which takes the time where they need to decide which story takes priority first.
Id also love to know if the bonus card artwork is based on storylines they already have. The mixed race/dark skinned girl from the night club who isn't even listed as a character. Id totally forgotton about her.
The extra images are from 100 bucks patrons I believe.

Also thats where she was from? Fuck me she looked better with her clothes on.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
The bonus scenes are the monthly custom made renders requested by ICSTOR's highest tier patrons. They are not part of the story.

Reactions: Q Who

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Please can anyone post the poll result?
an image with the result
Thanks in advance.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I have not finished this update yet but I wanted to comment. First off, the developer's renders are the best of any game I have ever seen. As a professional photographer, they have a photographic feel to them. The only thing I have not liked recently is focusing on one girl per update. I would rather see part progress on all or 3 equal progressions at a minimum. A date like this one could have been made too only trigger after the end after other progress has been completed. It could have ended partway through the date so its content could span into the next update. Except for sleeping events, there are no interactions with the other characters. Maybe the initial release spoiled me too much. They have just seemed well done but unsatisfying and seems to be a trend in games lately.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
wow another on of those retard sandbox games, clicking like a mofo and trying to go anywhere...

even the wt is pure bullshit...im sry, i waited quite a bit to try this game...but its garbage, nice renders tho as usual.

Edit: if only he would go for a purely renpy game without sandox crap.

Edit2: the map navigation is horrible too.

Edit3: but hey you got good renders... thats all you need right????

Last edited:

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Honestly, Caroline deserves to get the "Linda treatment" this update is gonna be the last for her and she doesn't need to share the spotlight with another character.

Reactions: KillaMonka
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes