Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Loved the new update! Great work, the part with Sara in the kitchen was hot.. can't wait for the next part :)
Yep, fingers are crossed for some Sara+Linda scenes, that one bonus pic with Linda and Sara is great, in fact any multi girl scenes would be fun now that ICSTOR has established the background to the relationships with each of the main three girls and the aunt+wife.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yep, fingers are crossed for some Sara+Linda scenes, that one bonus pic with Linda and Sara is great, in fact any multi girl scenes would be fun now that ICSTOR has established the background to the relationships with each of the main three girls and the aunt+wife.
It could be rather possible that Linda wouldn't be all too keen on that idea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Probably if more patreons request for it.
I wouldn't count on that, pretty sure most of the biggest devs around here have already learned the lesson letting the audience dictate their story, V3X made that mistake with his "Ethan's Legacy" story and look where that got him. Devs might put up a vote what/who the audience would like to see new content for next, but they won't let it affect the direction nor the content itself, especially if the story is already more or less written ready.

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
how to use the save file i put it in the saves folder but nothing happen when i want to find the load i even try delete all my save and just let the one that i want in there but still nothing show up

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
It could be rather possible that Linda wouldn't be all too keen on that idea.
I think that
It's kinda weird but i don't really remember if there are any interactions between Caroline and Linda?
Sara got plenty, where Linda usually scolds her.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
how to use the save file i put it in the saves folder but nothing happen when i want to find the load i even try delete all my save and just let the one that i want in there but still nothing show up
Did you delete the numbers from the name so it looks like 1-1-LT1.save

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think that
It's kinda weird but i don't really remember if there are any interactions between Caroline and Linda?
Sara got plenty, where Linda usually scolds her.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes