ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I've searched the thread (Elmer Fud), and I see that old incest patches work but I have the file in the games folder but I don't get mom and dad in the dialog. Any solutions?
Odd. It works for me.
You could try reinstalling the game and then adding the patch. Saved games will not be affected.
If installed correctly it will work correctly. All it does is alter the text.
mum, dad, sister, brother, aunt etc in dialogue. sometimes it shows mixed. Others have mentioned this too. So it could be a glitch on installing.

No offence but check to make sure it's actually in the game folder like this

patch location.png

Reactions: User_51567

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Has someone same problem after searching the desk of celias? Picking the key but the back button isnt clickable. Help?

invite12345

Feb 10, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm sorry if the question has already been asked, but I do not have a very good level of English to understand all the questions asked. I downloaded the latest version, I went every morning in the parents' room, but nothing happens. How do I know if I did all the actions of version 0.4? According to walkthroughs, I realized ...
Thanks for your help.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
As for right now, Caroline is winning the poll. She's already around 40 votes up ahead Judy with little time remaining.
I'm not complaining about it being Caroline; I like Caroline. She's probably the best looking girl in this game, but I'd like to see some fresh blood progressing, not always the same three women.

Well, hopefully ICSTOR chooses the secondary character wisely...

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
As for right now, Caroline is winning the poll. She's already around 40 votes up ahead Judy with little time remaining.
I'm not complaining about it being Caroline; I like Caroline. She's probably the best looking girl in this game, but I'd like to see some fresh blood progressing, not always the same three women.

If Caroline wins i think Icstor should do just her for 0.6 because it will probably be her last update, I think as she is the favorite of the patrons and generally with the players she should have the best update possible and the most content available. She should have multiple penetration scenes, have her be available for chatting around the house or her store instead of disappearing when her content ends, repeatable dates like Sara's in the weekend and lastly a fully repeatable sex scene in the night when we wake her up. Now if Icstor can do what i mentioned and make content for a secondary Character in around three months then more power to him. But i think foremost if Caroline wins he should completely finish her content, so people Don't ever have to mention she needs something to be added except when sometime in the far future the threesome start to be available.

Reactions: daddyRingo

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Hell yes Caroline.
Caroline is at 3/5 so it probably wont be her last update, the same case with Linda that jumped to 4/5 in v0,5.
Jumping 2 points would require like 1600-2k renders to update would take like 6 months.

In my opinion second most voted character should always be added as secondary one, so Judy now should get the spot that Aunt had in v0.4.
But now again i was kinda dissapointed with 0.4 update because aunt and her waifu had more renders and action, progress than Caroline storyline i think.
Hope there will be a better balance in the next update.

Reactions: Cico8 and Koniar

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Hell yes Caroline.
Caroline is at 3/5 so it probably wont be her last update, the same case with Linda that jumped to 4/5 in v0,5.
Jumping 2 points would require like 1600-2k renders to update would take like 6 months.

In my opinion second most voted character should always be added as secondary one, so Judy now should get the spot that Aunt had in v0.4.
But now again i was kinda dissapointed with 0.4 update because aunt and her waifu had more renders and action, progress than Caroline storyline i think.
Hope there will be a better balance in the next update.
I agree with your post, the only thing i am worried about is the fact that Caroline is actually already 4/5 in my game, so unless it is a bug affecting only me, we should at least be a little bit worried about a premature ending for her. Anyway i trust icstor and feel like he will bring caroline back at 3/5 and make her 4/5 in the next update. And even if he doesn't do that, x/5 is just a fraction, i wouldn't give it too much importance, icstor won't dissappoint us.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I agree with your post, the only thing i am worried about is the fact that Caroline is actually already 4/5 in my game, so unless it is a bug affecting only me, we should at least be a little bit worried about a premature ending for her. Anyway i trust icstor and feel like he will bring caroline back at 3/5 and make her 4/5 in the next update. And even if he doesn't do that, x/5 is just a fraction, i wouldn't give it too much importance, icstor won't dissappoint us.
Well Pardona me, Caroline is actually at 4/5.
I was remembering the last version where i probably had a bug with 3/5 even after doing all the content.

It's kinda weird that during 1-4 pojnts we bang, getting bjs with Linda so many times and Caroline at 4/5 had like 1 BJ and it's not
even repeatable, so i would guess next update for her would have a shitton of sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cico8

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Imo The best update would be very similar to 0.5 except that this time we see Caroline instead of Linda and then i would like to see Judy as a 2nd character, involved in a threesome with Linda. It would take maybe a month more of 0.5 but It would be worth the wait.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So what does the incest patch do???
Linda and Bob become your parents while Caroline and Sara are your sisters. There's another one that gets changed into your Aunt as well (but I can't remember her name). AFAIK, it's a flavour text change.

Last edited:

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
If ICSTOR starts to finish main characters one by one then, as I read somewhere here, probably he will lose more and more supporters, what can end without side characters continuation and game end (like sudden end in incest story 2). Hope family ones will stay at 4th level for a year or more)
P.S. By the way, how huge can become ren'py games, is there size limit?

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

401Grem

May 14, 2017

This is exactly why I don't think game progression, should ever be based on polls.

U

User_51567

This is exactly why I don't think game progression, should ever be based on polls.
No problem with asking your pledgers for their opinion for "who's next" .

But don't make it so that that's all you going to develop.
Just make that poll 33% of your development plan so that you have plenty of room for your own development ideas.

I agree with some over here that the side characters are a bit lacking if you compare it to some others.
And it would be good if Icstor focuses his development that way for the next 2 updates. (personal opinion of course, not a fact)

HOWEVER, can you imagine the inevitable shit storm of rage from the horny horde of idiots if Icstor dares to release an update without Mother/Sister content.......

But in the end... I am not paying Icstor a penny(one of the very few creators that i don't support (anymore))
So i don't care what he does in the development and my opinion does not count ;)

@symxxx
Look page 793 (Isn't so hard to look a couple pages back)

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes