ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
other than a walkthrough to find the secret cards i was able to progress through the game without a previous save. it’s actually fun and some of the story that plays out doesn’t get a rerun via the gallery feature (club scene with Caroline)

with only 4 blocks of time during the day, just keep trying the home or school or offices to talk to characters to progress.

and of course ICSTOR hits 5000 patrons! quadruple what he had when he first released milfy city and well deserved. i hope he gets more support and maybe one of these days new updates will feature a boat ton of animations
Finally, someone who gets it!
"if at first you don't succeed..."

Kudos to you matey... :)

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Que?

Really?
Give it a rest pal.

You're not adding anything constructive to this thread really have you? Others on here would no doubt agree with me too on this, is that you've asked a question and that you didn't like the response that you got, even if it wasn't the one you wanted.

Use the search button.
It does work, as countless others have used it successfully, I might add.

Go to the walkthrough/faq thread and ask your question there....

....start at page 1 and then work your way through it. Currently at 215 pages, so you should find what you're looking for there and if you (still!?) can't get the search function to work (which it does by the way)
See my example below.

search function.png

search function 2.png

Oh hang on a sec...
I just realised the search function doesn't work (for you!)

You've made a total of six (count 'em. Six!) comments on this site.

Three of them on this forum. You got a response, even if it wasn't the one you wanted, let alone like.

dingbat 1.jpg

Please don't clutter this corner of the internet up with your pointless ramblings.

Just give up and go home!

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
HERE and the WT thread have many saves, just search (in this thread 2-3 paiges back) !!!!!
Use the search function, choose just this thread, and use "0.4 Save". Not one found post on the first page links to post with an attachment of a save file.

Stop scolding users for asking questions about save files or things they can't find. Its not helpful or productive in any way. How about you point them to one? Because you know what when you search you find the first few links are their posts asking about a save file.

Help people asking questions or just don't post. Your negativity and scolding behavior is not improving anything at all and is toxic. Stop getting your jolly's off by acting superior.

This honestly wouldn't be a problem if they just pinned and updated one on the first post. -_- looking at you mods and thread owner

Reactions: fried

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
1 and 2 No. Unless you messed up and have Linda's relationship higher than 4/5. That might create problems in the future. In that case load an earlier save.
3 Linda and Aunt's wife, and of course one scene with Sara, and the teacher in the toilet

Well played that man! Well played..

This.
This is how to ask a question, with details and even an apology too for their bad English (not their "mother tongue") and they got a helpful response, with details too.
Unlike someone else on here earlier (see my response about it earlier in this forum)

(Apologies for hijacking both of your posts.. I just needed an example to add to my response to an earlier "incident" I responded to)

Reactions: american

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Use the search function, choose just this thread, and use "0.4 Save". Not one found post on the first page links to post with an attachment of a save file.

Stop scolding users for asking questions about save files or things they can't find. Its not helpful or productive in any way. How about you point them to one? Because you know what when you search you find the first few links are their posts asking about a save file.

Help people asking questions or just don't post. Your negativity and scolding behavior is not improving anything at all and is toxic. Stop getting your jolly's off by acting superior.

This honestly wouldn't be a problem if they just pinned and updated one on the first post. -_- looking at you mods and thread owner
And they'd still ignore the first page.. Believe me. It happens. A lot!

Reactions: american

TheShadyNinja1

Apr 3, 2018
I believe that my game is bugged. Every night Linda will come to my room and that interaction will occur over and over again. I'm not sure how to fix it, I loaded a save again but the scene keeps happening. I'm not sure how to fix this and I'd much rather not have to go from an older save.

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Morning fellow BorderTard Patrol. Back at my post.

Stop scolding users
Um no. Why are you telling me what to do?
for asking questions about save files
Questions about save files are to be addressed in another thread
or things they can't find.
You are assuming a lot by thinking they search at all
Its not helpful
Neither is being a cuck and cuddling them, This isn't a thread for Dora the Explorer. It's for actual adults. Unless Backpack backpack backpack translates to bareback bareback bareback then stfu if you are not 18+
or productive in any way.
This is a straight up lie! Lulz = PRODUCTIVE All day every day muh d00d
How about you point them to one?
Oh my. Thanks tips. Yes because none of us have tried that
Because you know what when you search you find the first few links are their posts asking about a save file.
Well the replies should be a clue and a half...BTP don't play that homie...<-- for the lulz
Help people asking questions
Helping some one too lazy to do it themselves sends a message that laziness should not only tolerated but rewarded. Unwilling and unable are too different things.
or just don't post.
Again STOP telling people what to do
Your negativity
Oh it could be much much worse. TBH if you read father back I even posted how this thread helps me be more positive Irl and I am trying to be as patient as possible. Some of these posters have the patience of a God.
and scolding behavior is not improving anything at all
Actually it improved the lulz on this forum ten fold
and is toxic.
As is too much political correctness. Actually you should smell my 11 year olds farts. Now that's toxic...Jesus kid go to the bathroom
Stop getting
STOP ORDERING PEOPLE AROUND DUDE.
your jolly's off
I once got off on a knot in a big redwood tree once soooo. I don't think you should judge anyone for what gets then off sexually besides I'm still a little tender from all the fapping playing Milf City ...and this thread TeeHee.
by acting superior.
Pot meet kettle.
This honestly wouldn't be a problem if they just pinned and updated one on the first post.
You are naive as my kids fluffs are aromatically challenged
-_- looking at you mods and thread owner
I agree 100% with this last statement and approve this reply.
YOU WILL RESPECT MY SUPERIORITIE
Thanks again for the lulz
Edit: Just having a bit of fun bud. Friends?

Last edited:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
The game starts with Judy and Celia featuring prominently, then does only a little with Celia and almost nothing with Judy. Judy should have been much more central to the storyline--she literally says to the MC to check in with her if anything happens with his mom or sisters, AND she helps him blackmail Celia. Plus she's in contact with Linda in connection with a book she's writing. They should have her play a role in developing a family harem, and in setting up some group situations. Celia could be developed in a BDSM direction.
Happy to be the unpopular opinion on this one but the storyline's not the main strength of this game.

And they'd still ignore the first page.. Believe me. It happens. A lot!
When you're a regular in a popular thread, unfortunately the thread is inundated with the same questions repeated a few times every one to three pages. Guaranteed. They're not being paid for it so it takes a toll when you have to answer the same thing over and over.

I get it, it's easier to catch flies with honey than vinegar with these things. Common decency and all that. Don't forget everyone's different. Can I suggest you help out and be a regular in a popular thread for a while then see what type of conclusion that you reach? Then you can avoid this:

Morning fellow BorderTard Patrol. Back at my post.

Um no. Why are you telling me what to do

Questions about save files are to be addressed in another thread says so first post

You are assuming a lot by thinking they search at all

Neither is being a cuck and cuddling them, This isn't a thread for Dora the Explorer. It's for actual adults. Unless Backpack backpack backpack translates to bareback bareback bareback then stfu if you are not 18+
This is a straight up lie! Lulz = PRODUCTIVE All day every day muh d00d

Oh my. Thanks tips. Yes because none of us have tried that

Well the replies should be a clue and a half...

Helping some one who is to lazy too do it themselves gives the wrong message that laziness should not only tolerated but rewarded. Unwilling and unable are too different things.

Again STOP telling people what to do

Oh it could be much much worse. TBH if you read father back I even posted how this thread helps me be more positive Irl and am trying to be as patient as possible. Some of these posters have the patience of a God.

Actually it improved the lulz on this forum ten fold

As is too much political correctness. Actually you should smell my 11 year olds farts. Now that's toxic...Jesus kid go to the bathroom

STOP ORDERING PEOPLE AROUND DUDE.

I once got off on a knot in a big redwood tree once soooo. I don't think you should judge anyone for what gets then off sexually besides
I'm still a little tender from all the fapping playing Milf City ...and this thread TeeHee.

Pot meet kettle.

You are naive as my kids fluffs are aromatically challenged

I agree 100% with this last statement and approve this reply
YOU WILL RESPECT MY SUPERIORITIE
Thanks again for the lulz
Edit: Just having a bit of fun bud. Friends?
If the questions asked weren't that repetitive then you won't get the hate or eye rolling. Granted there are new members to the forum who don't have a clue how it works (Everyone learns things differently) so taking them aside (Only because they need to learn), the less repetitive questions asked/trolling, the more the regulars here can actually provide help.

You guys who still provide the support we don't deserve, thanks guys and don't let it all get to you that much :)

Last edited:
Reactions: fried

lucifuge1973

May 7, 2018
Said a bunch of stuff
I do applaud your positive outlook though but sorry I just know this is mostly just false hope. Most just come here to hit and run. They do not care about any type of rules or do they care about searches. They are mid fap and in a hurry before wifey finds out they've been jacking off to cartoons again. People want it and they want it now. Since tube sites and torrent sites have come out people not just expect shit for free, fed to them they fucking demand it. Something needs to change and too much political correctness is just as bad as none. At least with sarcasm and yes even some rudeness they know they must have did something wrong. If you just cuddle them they think it's all good to act this way again, here and in real life. That's not good for anyone m8. I do appreciate the reply and will continue to try my best to be more patient and positive. Seriously ...Your cuck (jking) Luci

Last edited:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Happy to be the unpopular opinion on this one but the storyline's not the main strength of this game.

When you're a regular in a popular thread, unfortunately the thread is inundated with the same questions repeated a few times every one to three pages. Guaranteed. They're not being paid for it so it takes a toll when you have to answer the same thing over and over.

I get it, it's easier to catch flies with honey than vinegar with these things. Common decency and all that. Don't forget everyone's different. Can I suggest you trying and be a regular in a popular thread for a while then see what type of conclusion that you reach? Then you can avoid this:

If the questions asked weren't that repetitive then you won't get the hate or eye rolling. Granted there are new members to the forum who don't have a clue how it works (Everyone learns things differently) so taking them aside (Only because they need to learn), the less repetitive questions asked/trolling, the more the regulars here can actually provide help.

You guys who still provide the support we don't deserve, thanks guys and don't let it all get to you that much :)

I am a regular on here.
I was posting with regards to the repetitive, and sometimes pointless and inane questions, where people don't have a scooby and can't be arsed to check the front page (page 1 to you) for info on the game regarding updates and details on what, and where, to go for information. ie the walkthrough/faq thread for help, rather than the constant and repetitive posting on here.
That's mainly the trigger point for people getting somewhat irked/ticked off. Hence there sometimes sarcastic comments.
Also hence my recent post with regards to one particular incident and the person(s) concerned..

Edited to clarify comment:
I don't want to flood your post here, but it looks like I will, or even flood the forum with repeats about it, which I won't, but it's suffice to say this.
Just go back a bit , well quite a few pages actually, and it's also mainly since the recent update and the subsequent "patch" and then you'll see why people respond in the way that they do.

I may not post as regular as some people, but I do take the time to read through the pages and pages and pages.... but not "ad infinitum"

Some people, it would appear, want to only be on here to troll others. You can see from the way they post and then they get annoyed when they fail to get their so called questions answered the way they want them to be.

I've been online since Day 1 and remember when Windows was but a mere puppy!

Ever since forums started on line the trolls have been around.. but now they've got a little smarter and morphed into keyboard warriors to boot.
Am I surprised? Nope. Par for the course? Yes.

Say no more.

I like your post, and I agree, noobs do need help and nine times out of ten it works.. Even better when they add to the forums, in positive ways.

It's also possible that that one plank could be, at times, the one that tips people over.. because that one plank doesn't like sarcastic, and or witty repartee, handed out to them in response to their comments! And then get it served to them. On a plate!

I'll go now.. as I have to depart for sunnier climbs very soon and I've just been replaying this game (again) and I still love it.
Despite some people on here saying "it's a waste of time" and "pointless" "boring" and that the "graphics" are terrible (which they're not) along with those that bitch/whine about time between updates.
Tell them to make a game like this and see how they fare.

I say to them. Go find a game style/type you like and stick to that.

Thanks again for your input on here, and the time taken to make your interesting post too.

With that. I'm not adding anything more. Suffice to say, you'll still see the somewhat repetitive and constant failure, by some to post the same questions and expect the exact answer(s) they want, without even giving details on what they want.

Life goes on and somethings change. But not trolls. They'll never change.

TTFN and Toodles
;):)

Last edited:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I do applaud your positive outlook though but sorry I just know this is mostly just false hope. Most just come here to hit and run. They do not care about any type of rules or do they care about searches. They are mid fap and in a hurry before wifey finds out they've been jacking off to cartoons again. People want it and they want it now. Since tube sites and torrent sites have come out people not just expect shit for free, fed to them they fucking demand it. Something needs to change and too much political correctness is just as bad as none. At least with sarcasm and yes even some rudeness they know they must have did something wrong. If you just cuddle them they think it's all good to act this way again, here and in real life. That's not good for anyone m8. I do appreciate the reply and will continue to try my best to be more patient and positive. Seriously ...Your cuck (jking) Luci

Well dang me.... you took those there words right out of my mouth!
See my response to the selfsame type below your post. lmao

Reactions: User_51567

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I am a regular on here.
I was posting with regards to the repetitive, and sometimes pointless and inane questions, where people don't have a scooby and can't be arsed to check the front page (page 1 to you) for info on the game regarding updates and details on what, and where, to go for information. ie walkthrough/faq thread for help, rather than the constant and repetitive posting on here.,
that's mainly the trigger point for people getting somewhat irked/ticked off. Hence there sometimes sarcastic comments.
Also hence my recent post with regards to one particular incident and the person(s) concerned..

I'm not going to flood your post here, or flood the forum with repeats about it, suffice to say just go back a bit and you'll see why.

I may not post as regular as some people, but I do take the time to read through the pages(and pages and pages.... but not "ad infinitum"

Some people, it would appear, want to only be on here to troll others. You can see from the way they post and then they get annoyed when they fail to get their so called questions answered the way they want them to be.

I've been online since Day 1 and remember when Windows was but a mere puppy!

Ever since forums started on line the trolls have been around.. but now they've got a little smarter and morphed into keyboard warriors to boot.
Am I surprised? Nope. Par for the course? Yes.

Say no more.

I like your post, and I agree, noobs do need help and nine times out of ten it works.. Even better when they add to the forums, in positive ways.

It's also possible that that one plank could be, at times, the one that tips people over.. because that one plank doesn't like sarcastic, and or witty repartee, handed out to them in response to their comments! And then get it served to them. On a plate!

I'll go now.. as I have to depart for sunnier climbs very soon and I've just been replaying this game (again) and I still love it.
Despite some people on here saying "it's a waste of time" and "pointless" "boring" and that the "graphics" are terrible (which they're not) along with those that bitch/whine about time between updates.
Tell them to make a game like this and see how they fare.

I say to them. Go find a game style/type you like and stick to that.

Thanks again for your input on here, and the time taken to make your interesting post too.

With that. I'm not adding anything more. Suffice to say, you'll still see the somewhat repetitive and constant failure, by some to post the same questions and expect the exact answer(s) they want, without even giving details on what they want.

Life goes on and somethings change. But not trolls. They'll never change.

TTFN and Toodles
;):)
Most of your posts and the other regulars are always on the same theme because of the questions asked and to you and to the others helping out, thanks guys for doing community service that you don't need to but you want to.

Oh don't get me wrong sarcasm's definitely warranted when you're constantly seeing the same question a few posts just after the one you or someone else answered because some haven't thought about going through some of the pages or to the OP to find what they're after/some are purely doing it for the lolz. Just don't let it get to you :) So again thanks to you guys for staying in here and trying to help.

For those who want to know if there's walkthrough, a save, what's the difference between v0.5b & v0.5c, when the next update is, where the secret cards are, please, please head over to the OP (1st post) first and you'll find most of your answers. For the others that you can't find in OP, head to the top right of your screen and search for what you want (Head back a few pages and you'll see screenshots how to use the search tool). :) Happy Turkey Day to those in the US (And happy belated Turkey Day to the Canadians) :)

U

User_51567

Most of your posts and the other regulars are always on the same theme because of the questions asked and to you and to the others helping out, thanks guys for doing community service that you don't need to but you want to.

Oh don't get me wrong sarcasm's definitely warranted when you're constantly seeing the same question a few posts just after the one you or someone else answered because some haven't thought about going through some of the pages or to the OP to find what they're after/some are purely doing it for the lolz. Just don't let it get to you :) So again thanks to you guys for staying in here and trying to help.

For those who want to know if there's walkthrough, a save, what's the difference between v0.5b & v0.5c, when the next update is, where the secret cards are, please, please head over to the OP (1st post) first and you'll find most of your answers. For the others that you can't find in OP, head to the top right of your screen and search for what you want (Head back a few pages and you'll see screenshots how to use the search tool). :) Happy Turkey Day to those in the US (And happy belated Turkey Day to the Canadians) :)
Believe me, we don't want to :p .
"we" just want to have fun in these threads and have actual conversations about the game(s).

But the mods gave up on these popular threads a long time ago (And i totally understand that :p)
So "we" try do our best to educate all those idiots into using some common sense.

Looks at the sky... Just give me the power to delete messages of those idiots right away

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes