KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
wait a second on Instagram there is a post that they finally have a chance to show us the real Carolline but we have to pay for it???? What do they mean ? Caroline Model is based on real person O.O ???

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
wait a second on Instagram there is a post that they finally have a chance to show us the real Carolline but we have to pay for it???? What do they mean ? Caroline Model is based on real person O.O ???
As far as I'm aware, Icstor isn't on Instagram, this was spoken about a couple of weeks ago, due to "misinformation" that was posted.

"we have to pay for!?" "Caroline is based on a real person"?

Really! You're off on one again, are you?

Apparently by you, and flatly denied by a staff member and moderator.

So what is this alleged post on Instagram you're referring to, and if (if) it's true can this even be validated?
Because, as stated Icstor isn't on Instagram.

Also I think that people at Instagram would most definitely raise more than an eyebrow over this too.

Caroline is a 3D model, and nothing more.

From Icstor's Patreon page

TIERS
Level - 0

$1 or more per month
  • Access to the Patreon feed, with regular updates about the upcoming version!
  • My gratitude!

Level - 1
$10 or more per month
  • All of the above!
  • Access to each game update previously tested by beta-testers.

Level - 2
$15 or more per month
  • All of the above!
  • Access to questionnaires concerning plot and game mechanics; you will be able to decide what direction the game should follow.

Level - 3
$25 or more per month
  • All of the above!
  • Access to beta version three days earlier before the normal release!

Level - 4
$100 or more per month (sold out!)
  • All of the above!
  • You can order once per month one picture with characters from the Milfy City in almost any situation you want. The Pic will be sended directly to you and added permanently to the secret gallery in the game!

Get your facts right, please

Reactions: Walg

Cooks4

Nov 14, 2018
Hi is there a way to just download and apply the update (if so how) or do i need to download the entire updated game and add a save from a previous version?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Hi is there a way to just download and apply the update (if so how) or do i need to download the entire updated game and add a save from a previous version?
Just download the game, via the links on the front page, it will be the latest updated version of the game. Delete your old one, saves are kept in a different folder on your pc and will work with the updated version. All info is on the front page.

MC main page info.png

Reactions: PugWug and Cooks4
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes