rawfiul

Jul 19, 2018
hey to exactly use previous save file?
i dont understand what it says on the post, specifically this part: "Then put the file save into the saves folder in game directory or vice-versa. "

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
where i can i view the secrete scene?
To view hidden cards you need to click on the two fingered hand on the pin-board above the MC's comp.
To see other images and replay scenes, open the MC's pc (use computer) and then select what you want to view/replay.

For any hints/tips/FAQ's use this thread for further help.

gippermand

Nov 17, 2017
That wall its very hard to climb, so if someone please have a save after he came up, then i will be very happy to have´t

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
(y):love:

Saw that the other day..
Now if only they'd make one for Linda...

:love::love::love::devilish::devilish::devilish:
The patreon post? :D

View attachment 185042

As many of you commented and send me a message that it can’t be just Linda/Caroline update every time with every release. I do agree with you guys. So, I want to skip them in version 0.7 to give other characters a chance. Here’s my proposition of characters for a few upcoming versions.

Version 0.6 - Caroline, Celia

Version 0.7 - Judy, Sara

Version 0.8 - Linda, Yazmin/Liza or Neighbors

I think it's a little fairer than Linda/Caroline all the time. Please let me know in the comments what you think about this proposition :)
Xmas Episode:

Next month is December and I know that I could just take a few weeks free for my family and rest a little, but I decided to give you guys a nice surprise and I’m working really hard on an Xmas episode that will be a little non-canon but it will contain a LOT of characters with some very hot action!

I’m sure everyone will love these new scenes. But, I don’t want to say anything more lest I spoil it. Be sure to visit our Discord often to check the new previews!
Can't just make one for Linda either, you'd need a family photo. You know, the one you'd DEFINITELY want to send out to friends and family ;):D:p

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
That wall its very hard to climb, so if someone please have a save after he came up, then i will be very happy to have´t
Not hard at all. Just use the highlighted hand (shows as green) and when the line is in the zone click on it and move up. Then save. Repeat actions. Save. Repeat actions. Save.

Yada..

download.jpg

Yada..

download.jpg

Yada..

download.jpg

;)(y):devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Xoul

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
The patreon post? :D

Yup.. saw this one of Caroline .. loved it.

Want one of Linda..

Can't just make one for Linda either, you'd need a family photo. You know, the one you'd DEFINITELY want to send out to friends and family ;):D:p
Family photo..
hmmm... lemme think for a sex.. ooops I mean sec :unsure:

Sorry.. :( :sneaky:
Nope.. ;) :devilish:
Don't want Bob in it.. :eek::oops:

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Walg and User_51567
U

User_51567

I feel obligated to say that that Xmas Episode is not going to be a update like Linda's one.
Probably a couple renders in Xmas outfits and that's it.
Of course that 100% speculation, but based of the history with all other developers with Xmas updates and it's only a month for this "update" ..

But i feel like there are already people on this thread who are expecting a full on update like the last one and with way to high expectations.
Just think about it as a Post-Credit scenes in a movie..... A little bit extra but not really worth mentioning in the end.

Only saying this because i already see the messages around Christmas..... "What is this for a small update" "Is this a joke, only a couple pictures!!" "not worth the money at all" .

Family photo..
hmmm... lemme think for a sex.. ooops I mean sec :unsure:

Sorry.. :(:sneaky:
Nope.. ;):devilish:
Don't want Bob in it.. :eek::oops:

:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Bob can be in the picture..
Somewhere hiding/crying in the corner, or playing at the kids table somewhere :p

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes