Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so everything seem empty, cant visit teacher or the shrink at their homes yet, little or big sister are never home(except the repeat scene with mom and sis cooking in kitchen) and cant be found anywhere in the game
only new mom scenes in 0.5 ? as the only thing i noticed, mom, dad and zuri parts ?
im missing a trigger somewhere?

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2017
so everything seem empty, cant visit teacher or the shrink at their homes yet, little or big sister are never home(except the repeat scene with mom and sis cooking in kitchen) and cant be found anywhere in the game
only new mom scenes in 0.5 ? as the only thing i noticed, mom, dad and zuri parts ?
im missing a trigger somewhere?
Yes you probably are. You're also in the wrong thread.....

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Yes you probably are. You're also in the wrong thread.....

did not know you were a mod, sorry
saw 800 pages not deleted with similar post like mine so i wrote my question

edit:: forum is a mess after the forum update, everything looks like im coding html or somethign :p

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
did not know you were a mod, sorry
saw 800 pages not deleted with similar post like mine so i wrote my question

edit:: forum is a mess after the forum update, everything looks like im coding html or somethign :p
I mean, ''WALKTHROUGH'' thread says that you will find help there ''walking'' through the game, and if your excuse is that everyone else is doing it so you have to add your pile of shit to the mess, then i don't know what to tell you.

There's even search button.

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
This is a bit of a critique of the game in it's current state.

Personally, I really enjoyed the latest 0.5 update and played it all the way through. I didn't really have any problems with it.

However, I've been noticing that with every update, hell, even just the first 2 updates, the whole original story line of this game has been forgotten by ICSTOR. The game started off being about the MC's experience with Celia. I personally think that ICSTOR has completely forgot about that side of the story and just branched off into other characters, which doesn't really make sense.

I love that we are getting updates with every character but I miss the whole Judy, Celia, School story line that this game had in the beginning, I know that I have no right to say what the game should be but personally, I think we should go back the original story line and carry on from there.

TL DR
I know I am not explaining myself well but I just feel like the whole original point of the game has been lost and it's all about having sex with your "roommates" without getting caught. I would love if we could somehow get the original storyline to continue as it's been the same since 0.2 basically.
We're apparently getting more Celia in 0.6, but otherwise I agree. I also hope that in the future we get to escalate the D/s content with her. (And with the other girls, too. Linda's just begging to be given some nice bruises.)

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
This is a bit of a critique of the game in it's current state.

Personally, I really enjoyed the latest 0.5 update and played it all the way through. I didn't really have any problems with it.

However, I've been noticing that with every update, hell, even just the first 2 updates, the whole original story line of this game has been forgotten by ICSTOR. The game started off being about the MC's experience with Celia. I personally think that ICSTOR has completely forgot about that side of the story and just branched off into other characters, which doesn't really make sense.

I love that we are getting updates with every character but I miss the whole Judy, Celia, School story line that this game had in the beginning, I know that I have no right to say what the game should be but personally, I think we should go back the original story line and carry on from there.

TL DR
I know I am not explaining myself well but I just feel like the whole original point of the game has been lost and it's all about having sex with your "roommates" without getting caught. I would love if we could somehow get the original storyline to continue as it's been the same since 0.2 basically.
Now, I am going to fully admit that I didn't start all the way back at the beginning, but the whole intro of the game partially detailed that the MC had a thing for his family to Judy. Didn't that come out even before the Celia details? It's cool that Celia was first, because that was the most prominent thing going (and probably partially why he was even at Judy in the first place), but there was an underlying issue that got more fleshed out.

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
What's the poll result? :)
The result is that the poll didn't matter and the following is happening:

View attachment 185042

As many of you commented and send me a message that it can’t be just Linda/Caroline update every time with every release. I do agree with you guys. So, I want to skip them in version 0.7 to give other characters a chance. Here’s my proposition of characters for a few upcoming versions.

Version 0.6 - Caroline, Celia

Version 0.7 - Judy, Sara

Version 0.8 - Linda, Yazmin/Liza or Neighbors

I think it's a little fairer than Linda/Caroline all the time. Please let me know in the comments what you think about this proposition :)
Xmas Episode:

Next month is December and I know that I could just take a few weeks free for my family and rest a little, but I decided to give you guys a nice surprise and I’m working really hard on an Xmas episode that will be a little non-canon but it will contain a LOT of characters with some very hot action!

I’m sure everyone will love these new scenes. But, I don’t want to say anything more lest I spoil it. Be sure to visit our Discord often to check the new previews!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes