atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Is there a way to instantly give myself more money? I'm at the beach and I need to buy the Cokes but I only have like $2 so I'm stuck.
on your computer, play the rock paper scissors game, or the memory game.
save-scum (i.e. save after you win money, so if you lose, re-load save). it's a grind but I saved myself about $700 to use in future updates.

alternatively, there is random money to be found here and there throughout the game (i.e. mom's purse, dad's wallet, etc.)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
on your computer, play the rock paper scissors game, or the memory game.
save-scum (i.e. save after you win money, so if you lose, re-load save). it's a grind but I saved myself about $700 to use in future updates.

alternatively, there is random money to be found here and there throughout the game (i.e. mom's purse, dad's wallet, etc.)
Hey @atlas114 generally speaking you're right but the beach is a one-time-event meaning you cannot just go back to your room for say the mini-games. You're stuck there for the duration.

So yes @halluva , the only way to get money is to rifle through mom's beach bag :)

Last edited:
Reactions: User_804376

sbbre464

Sep 15, 2018
how do I make the new events appear in version 0.5c??, I have to start from scratch or can I start from a previous rescue??

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
v.5c android version ?
Is it that hard to formulate a polite question within a whole sentence?

"Hello, my name is gabuk and I'm a new member. I've got this one question, which I couldn't find an answer to, even with the usage of the search tool:
Is there an android version of the game and if yes: Can anybody provide me a link to that very version?
Thanks in advance, my friends!
Regards: gabuk"

Last edited:
U

User_51567

Is it that hard to formulate a polite question within a whole sentence?

"Helle, my name is gabuk and I'm a new member. I've got this one question, which I couldn't find an answer to, even with the usage of the search tool:
Is there an android version of the game and if yes: Can anybody provide me a link to that very version?
Thanks in advance, my friends!
Regards: gabuk"
I suspect that those who are a member of "The horny horde of Idiots" are typing this with the game window open and have to type with 1 because they are still using their "main" hand on their "joystick" .

So someone with the base IQ of a Panda (With the same laziness of course)multiplied with the horny rage of not understanding how to play a game or how to use a search function(Due to their original base IQ)Well...... I guess it takes all of their remaining working brain cells at that stage to formulate those 3 words..

1c40bab809ed912097100ef2a8c6ff73.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JosRam

Nov 23, 2018
Hi, I've got relations 5/5 with Mon, covered with blankets btw.After this,I've lost the menu, so I cannot save the game and every night when I select sleep until next day, Mom comes again to my bethroom and last scene is played again and again. Please any help with this.Thanks

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
So you want to tell me that if you let's say use the search function with the text Incest Patch 0.5 there aren't any results ?.
Whenever I search for something, most of the results are other people looking for the same thing. It's not nearly as simple as 'just search', you're often scrolling through pages and pages of posts that all contain 'incest', 'patch' and/or '0.5'. Inevitable that some people will just give up.

d-e-vane

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, I've got relations 5/5 with Mon, covered with blankets btw.After this,I've lost the menu, so I cannot save the game and every night when I select sleep until next day, Mom comes again to my bethroom and last scene is played again and again. Please any help with this.Thanks
I think that's a bug with 0.5b. You need to download 0.5c and get through the scene with that.

I've also read that not doing so can potentially fuck up your save in future versions.

If you are in fact playing on 0.5c, theeeen... no idea.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes