gabuk

Nov 22, 2018
Is it that hard to formulate a polite question within a whole sentence?

"Helle, my name is gabuk and I'm a new member. I've got this one question, which I couldn't find an answer to, even with the usage of the search tool:
Is there an android version of the game and if yes: Can anybody provide me a link to that very version?
Thanks in advance, my friends!
Regards: gabuk"

I dont now English!!!
Now answer my question

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
To the best of my knowledge, the android version has not been updated to version c yet. I'm patiently waiting, as I've already followed the link in the FIRST POST and am also following the rule about DO NOT ASK ABOUT THE ANDROID VERSION from the first post as well.
(the b version runs really well, but I don't want to touch it since I got the final scene with Mom repeated already and don't want to mess things up).

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Is it that hard to formulate a polite question within a whole sentence?

"Helle, my name is gabuk and I'm a new member. I've got this one question, which I couldn't find an answer to, even with the usage of the search tool:
Is there an android version of the game and if yes: Can anybody provide me a link to that very version?
Thanks in advance, my friends!
Regards: gabuk"
From page 1: "Android port will be out when its out, you will be warned / post deleted." [SIC] I.e., Don't ask about the Android port, it will be out when it's out. Moderators feel too many folks are cluttering up the thread with this question.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
compressed versions link is down, any chance of an updated link? thanks.
The Lewd & Workupload links are fine so I'm guessing you want Mega links
Here are some new Mega links of .
Milfy City v0.5c Skunked:
Mac -
PC -

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
From page 1: "Android port will be out when its out, you will be warned / post deleted." [SIC] I.e., Don't ask about the Android port, it will be out when it's out. Moderators feel too many folks are cluttering up the thread with this question.
Or better:

" Hau pale face, no android port, wait to next full moon. No more asking or devs will take your scalp. Manitu spoken"

YEETBOI01

Feb 15, 2018
The Lewd & Workupload links are fine so I'm guessing you want Mega links
Here are some new Mega links of .
Milfy City v0.5c Skunked:
Mac -
PC -
yeah, thanks a lot!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes