titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Holy shit, i just discovered this game yesterday, been playing 7 hours straight, and not taking any break. This is EPIC. I'm glad to have missed it so far. The ability to play such a good game without any interuption and frutration is awesome.

I hope this game goes on, the stories and the renders quality are outstanding. I don't realy go in the character or read the dialogues usually but these is A-Level.

Thank you for your amazing work !

Good night now ! :D

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018
I cannot open the weekend event with Caroline. It's red instead green. I don't understand why. Is there anyone may help me.
I attach my last save maybe it could be useful

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Not sure if it's been posted here buuuuut.... Wanna download that HOT HOT HOT menu music for yourself?

...Google search for "Your Call" by Kevin Macleod.

YOUR WELCOME :D

Reactions: Outrider

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
Who is the next character that will get the next update.
What i hope to be (Aunt) what other will tell me (Older Sister)

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Who is the next character that will get the next update.
What i hope to be (Aunt) what other will tell me (Older Sister)
It's Caroline (older sister) and Celia (school teacher) but there's a non-canon X-mas episode before the next version comes out so we might get other characters too.

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
Bonjour, se que je trouve dommage il y a des personnage que l'on ne peux pas avoir d'interaction, exemple, murcy et lily et violet... c'es dommage est ce moi ou le jeu normal? merci

Hello, I find it a pity there are characters that we can not have interaction, example, murcy and lily and purple ... it's a pity is this me or the normal game? thank you

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
I wanna know if you guys are really excited for this xmas update or is it just a month of delay for o.6...

Last edited:

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
Is there any other games like this on the website? Preferably with animations.
Playing this game for the first time, its so damn good, mot one thing i dislike lol.

Last edited:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I wanna know if you guys are really excited for this xmas update or is it just a month of delay for o.6...
It's not a month of delay thou, the other option was Icstor taking time off to have a rest/spend time with his family. The xmas update will have 0 bearing on 0.6's release date.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes