sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I cannot open the weekend event with Caroline. It's red instead green. I don't understand why. Is there anyone may help me.
I attach my last save maybe it could be useful
lol I load up your save and literally the first thing I see is the 200$ requirement for the event. You might want to do what the game tells you ... just a hunch.

Bonjour, se que je trouve dommage il y a des personnage que l'on ne peux pas avoir d'interaction, exemple, murcy et lily et violet... c'es dommage est ce moi ou le jeu normal? merci

Hello, I find it a pity there are characters that we can not have interaction, example, murcy and lily and purple ... it's a pity is this me or the normal game? thank you
The game is still in development, huge parts of it are not yet finished. This is absolutely normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
lol I load up your save and literally the first thing I see is the 200$ requirement for the event. You might want to do what the game tells you ... just a hunch.

The game is still in development, huge parts of it are not yet finished. This is absolutely normal.
Regarding that, in the new versions, wasnt there an icon on the computer, that if you click it, it gives a bunch of money too? Or am I completely remembering that wrong?

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018

What a asshole am I? i did't see it!!!!!!!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Regarding that, in the new versions, wasnt there an icon on the computer, that if you click it, it gives a bunch of money too? Or am I completely remembering that wrong?
In the newer versions a small amount of money spawns on your nightstand if you get below the minimum amount to pay for one of the games on your PC, I think that's it.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
@halluva click on the bag next to linda where she sunbathing,it should gave you enough $$ to buy the drink,suntan oil and ice cream or something like that

Last edited:

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
lol fudd,you're not tired doing the bordertard job??keep it up tho
...just get a bit narked, because numpties can't be arsed to read the front page.
Maybe I should use that one from a few days ago. A Gif storyline, as I think someone called it... lol

Hmm there's a thought.. lol

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Not again...
Green eyes, cute, freckles...... Not again.....

It's.... It's.... to much cuteness overall.....
Look away from the picture JD... Look away... Look away before she steals you heart again.... Look away!!!.
No, stop looking at me like that! The cuteness! Its too much man!.......
download.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: User_51567
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes