E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I seriously don't understand how people see a gremlin when they look at Sara. She's so cute and cuddly.
Some peeps dont like gingers. Some peeps dont like young ladies. Some peeps dont like small tits. Some dont like large. Some like a clear complexion, some like freckles.
I personally think she's cute. Not my type though. I like a clear complexion and big boobs. I also like an ass and some hips on my ladies. In any case, i got no probs with Sara and look forward to pounding away on her tight ass in the future.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hi guys, in the scenes gallery i've completed all the scenes from all the page EXCEPT the last 5 locks from the last page (the 3 middle and the 2 bottom left).

Did i missed a narrative ark or is it possible that these locks are not scenes yet, and planned for the future ?

Thanks by advance !

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hi guys, in the scenes gallery i've completed all the scenes from all the page EXCEPT the last 5 locks from the last page (the 3 middle and the 2 bottom left).

Did i missed a narrative ark or is it possible that these locks are not scenes yet, and planned for the future ?

Thanks by advance !
Those usually unlock when you have completed the whole character arc. So it seems your relationship with Linda isn't 4/5 yet and you have to do more work. (Most likely go to bed a few times.)

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
The sad thing really is this game is super easy its not like DMD where theirs different routes and such,I have never used a walkthrough for this game ever lol
Sure. Game was easy. Dont need a walkthrough for that. What I needed one for was the secret scenes. They so tiny, I cant see them. lol.

Reactions: jagerbob

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
Bonjour je n'arrive pas à débloquer les filles ci-dessus, j'ai été voir la nuit, mais je n'ai pas pu rentrer dans la chambre. merci

Hello I can not unblock the girls above, I was to see the night, but I could not get into the room. thank you

Last edited:

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
ok j'ai télécharger une sauvegarde 0.5c mais je n'arrive pas a supprimer ceux qui sont déjà dessus même en supprimant ceux dans le dossier save.

ok i downloaded a backup 0.5c but i can not delete those already on it even by deleting those in the save folder.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
ok j'ai télécharger une sauvegarde 0.5c mais je n'arrive pas a supprimer ceux qui sont déjà dessus même en supprimant ceux dans le dossier save.

ok i downloaded a backup 0.5c but i can not delete those already on it even by deleting those in the save folder.
There are two save folders:
DRIVE:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Milfy City
& >>
~SOMEPLACE~\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\game\saves

Reactions: E-Dog

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
merci beaucoup, j'ai réussi grâce a vous, une dernière question, comment on met la camera espion dans la salle de bain? merci

thank you very much, I managed thanks to you, one last question, how do we put the spy camera in the bathroom? thank you

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You don't, you just use the camera on the door when someone's in there to see a little event. (Apparently, it's a magic x-ray camera that only works on bathroom doors)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: jed999 and Hones
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes