E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Dont act like a dick, i've already looked at the front page and the full save isnt for 0.5 ... Thats why I was asking here directly, that being said others have linked a save that works
He wasnt trying to be a dick. He just assumed u hadnt checked the OP since u didnt say anything to that effect.
That image is the standard response to anything located on OP.
If u can, please just say u checked the op and it isnt right yada yada yada.
Enjoy the game!

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Dont act like a dick, i've already looked at the front page and the full save isnt for 0.5 ... Thats why I was asking here directly, that being said others have linked a save that works
I suggest you read it again then.
Take a look in the saves link, it's there just above the images!

This is not the thread for saves.

This is!
SAVES

Reactions: E-Dog

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Well, I know this is quite a time intensive To-Do. I would translate the game in german, if icstor want to.
This has more than one reasons. Official game and movie translations are mostly losing there original english funny sences of meaning. For example Avengers - Infinity War, where Dr. Strange meets upon to Spiderman. Everyone know's the meaning of the word strange in english. Dr. Strange in german is called Dr. Strange, but the word strange is translated into it sence word "seltsam".

I would try to translate more by the meaning of sence, not by the meaning of word. I will not use the google translator as well, because of the more or less useless translation.

So, if anyone of the icstor staff is interested in, plz contact me.
That's happening all the time dude. I live in Germany and i know how bad it is. DUB??? Seriously?? Germans dub everything. In other countries they speak English and down below they have subtitled for the respective language. This is hilarious what Germany has. Whatever. Viel spass mit Übersetzung.

Reactions: E-Dog

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
So lets see. I know this question makes someone angry. Right now. Android Version 0.5B. Do we have already Android 0.5C or i need to w8 a little? No haters ans offensive answers. Just asking.

jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
That's happening all the time dude. I live in Germany and i know how bad it is. DUB??? Seriously?? Germans dub everything. In other countries they speak English and down below they have subtitled for the respective language. This is hilarious what Germany has. Whatever. Viel spass mit Übersetzung.
Think this is a contributing factor as to why Germany isn't quite as good at English as say Swiss, Holland and the rest of scandanavia. They go for dubbing over subtitles. As an English speaker that lived in Germany for a while, I found it annoying dubbing over the English which I could understand with german which I couldn't.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
I dont care about any other storyline, the only one I wanna see keep going is his relationship with caroline . I wanna see how it evolves , how they interact with it , more dates & stuff etc etc More storyline including Caroline PLS thats what I want for Christmas

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes