Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Yes, I agree but what I mainly meant was that the original story line was forgotten over the past few updates and how he would have to deal with Celia and people at school. I also personally think that ICSTOR should focus on one story line at a time because what seems to be happening is that there's so many characters who have been introduced that they will take a long time to get their storyline developed.

For example, the girls in the school, the one at the pool and in the class, Judy, Celia, Violet. I feel like a lot of these characters should've got their story finished and then ICSTOR should've branched out into Linda etc etc. And I know that this is not possible due to the patrons wanting certain characters and that's fine with me and to be honest, I'm just pointing out what I would personally love and that is basically the story lines of the original/mini characters.
So here's your typical reply to your valid point:

I dont care about any other storyline, the only one I wanna see keep going is his relationship with caroline . I wanna see how it evolves , how they interact with it , more dates & stuff etc etc More storyline including Caroline PLS thats what I want for Christmas
I can't speak for everyone but I don't think most people are here for storyline depth.
These aren't and won't be the last replies to your point (As they've been repeated from many moons ago) but if you're after something with more depth I'd suggest you look elsewhere as the story line's not a strength in this game.

DonSchlong

May 12, 2018
The inventory only holds 12 items, I thought I was being smart by playing games and getting loads of cash and then buying all the stuff in the shop... I didn't realise there would be pick up in the game later on ... and now those pick up items have bumped most of the things I bought out my inventory, like the webcam software which I need to progress the game.
Any ideas if I can edit the inventory at all??

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
How do you know when you reached the current end w/Judy?
I got invited to her place, but when I click on it, get message WIP.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
So I finally played the legendary Milfycity. I mean you guys raved about this one. While the animations are out of this world good(besides the horrible cumshots..why is it that only a few developers can do cumshots right? That flashing shit is horrible. Animate a couple shots of jizz landing on them) its just your basic game.

My complaint is that I became annoyed playing it. Get some fucking pussy already! I know the developer wants to build tension before you nail them but this is completely outrageous and unrealistic. How many bjs and nude humping can 2 people do before they move on to fucking? I'm like fuck her already! Hell he still hasnt fucked my favorite character and shes sexually active. It makes no sense. Hell have his cock accidentally slip in would be a good twist. She's so turned on she wouldnt object.

With all that said, the animations(besides the horrendous cumshots) are so good and lifelike, that its still a 4 star game.

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
Yes, I agree but what I mainly meant was that the original story line was forgotten over the past few updates and how he would have to deal with Celia and people at school. I also personally think that ICSTOR should focus on one story line at a time because what seems to be happening is that there's so many characters who have been introduced that they will take a long time to get their storyline developed.

For example, the girls in the school, the one at the pool and in the class, Judy, Celia, Violet. I feel like a lot of these characters should've got their story finished and then ICSTOR should've branched out into Linda etc etc. And I know that this is not possible due to the patrons wanting certain characters and that's fine with me and to be honest, I'm just pointing out what I would personally love and that is basically the story lines of the original/mini characters.
I completely understand your point, but I disagree partially. It feels much more organic to have multiple lines going at the same time, especially with a harem route developing. And while I like some of these side characters, I don't see a reason to be able to develop a one on one route with, say, Sara's friend and others that haven't introduced a full thread. For example, Violet has an introduced story, but your aunt's wife doesn't.

tichion

Aug 28, 2018
just finished 0.5c, was great.

but in the changelog it says "2 new characters", am I missing something because I only saw one new character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the 2nd new character?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Ur answer is on the OP. Walkthrough available and gives u link for ur walkthrough question.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
So here's your typical reply to your valid point:

These aren't and won't be the last replies to your point (As they've been repeated from many moons ago) but if you're after something with more depth I'd suggest you look elsewhere as the story line's not a strength in this game.
Depends on the personal preferences really . not every character is supposed to click with everyone neither does all the storyline . I do get your "creating a vast complex storyline between all the characters" idea but its not possible for everyone to love every storylines so likewise I said PERSONAL preferences . From that I'm quoting my own's statement " I dont care about others storyline apart from the one with Caroline & I want it to see flourish more into something unique "

assdrummer

Jul 15, 2017
hi i still have 5 scenes unlucked in gallery at the last page an i have no more progress for any caracter some help if there is something i miss

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes