jagerbob

Nov 21, 2018
To Johnny Doe or anyone who thinks this could happen in a brief non canon update, given that the girls don't even know about each others relationships with MC... what size update would it take for them not only to learn about each others story with MC, but actually consent to 'sharing' him? - C'mmon gimme a break! - Aside from bonus card images of fantasies.... the story does try maintain some believability about it

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
So thnx to user elmer i now know that icstor has nothing to do with android port. Ok so anyone knows if unofficial android port of 0.5C is out? Thats all. Thank u.

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
To Johnny Doe or anyone who thinks this could happen in a brief non canon update, given that the girls don't even know about each others relationships with MC... what size update would it take for them not only to learn about each others story with MC, but actually consent to 'sharing' him? - C'mmon gimme a break! - Aside from bonus card images of fantasies.... the story does try maintain some believability about it

Can you imagine it.. It would have to bee a rolling update or it would be huge, as all three have professed their love for the MC.

The MC thinks he's in heaven right now.... Getting it on with Linda, and he's oh so nearly there with Caroline and Sara too.

Caroline "nearly" walked in on Linda giving the MC a bj, and Linda was nearly caught there (would've loved to have seen her talk her way out of that one, while wiping her chin clean too..)

Sara would be "devastated" as she probably thinks she's the only one getting some "loving" from the MC as she loves him (you could say she's naive, but more like down to "innocence")

Caroline, she's sure to get somewhat very "miffed" (putting it mildly) and would definitely throw a hissy fit.. but would come around (eventually) as she loves the MC, he'd plead he was seduced and that he was the innocent in all of it.
Yeah right.. as they say. "A standing prick has no conscience"

As for Linda. She's probably, or rather definitely up for "expanding her horizons" going by what she did in the kitchen with Sara and that upskirt flash for the benefit of the MC...

Whereas Bob's either a happy bunny or not, dependent on your choice of blanket or no blanket...
The Linda path of the storyline would prove to be interesting here to say the least.

Maybe at least 6Gb with all of them kicking off together...

A one-off Xmas "scenario" with all of them together, and then reverting back to the game, as if nothing happened, where it's still growing and probably all going to come together with a harem... (or not) could/would have people saying..

...."but they got it together at Xmas. I saw it in the game and I've seen that picture of all four of them together..

How big the one off Xmas special will prove to be interesting, to say the least, and would definitely have to be a stand alone "episode".
It could be huge as a sort of dream/what if scenario by the MC of him and either Linda, Caroline, or even Sara, or all three together... (yes please!)

And then the MC would wake up thinking "Damn it was all a dream.. but oh boy, what a great one!"

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I am gonna say it, he is one of the few other creators...ICstor is the hero we need but don´t deserve! :love:
Well I'm kinda just a little bit... looking forward to the Christmas Special...
I'm hoping we get to see it released soon maybe the week after next ~17th-20th or something? ... or sooner :p
The progress is still at - Milfy City Xmas Episode – 35%
So maybe it could be completed ~20th No idea tbh I'm terrible at guesswork!

Max Ben

Jun 14, 2018
i want to make a game with best graphic like dreams of desire and milfy city....i have best story but the problem is how can i make the game...can any one suggest me best and easy way to make a game like dod & milfy city.....Please

Thank You to All

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes