ex789

Sep 24, 2018
Maybe a dumb question and probably has been answered before but I don't see it on the last few pages and there are almost 900 pages of posts... so I'll ask anyhow.

I've downloaded the game 0.5c from the OP. To use the incest patch, it says version 0.2. Will it work with version 0.5c? I don't want to mess up my install. The game was a big download for my slow internet.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Yes, the incest patch works with all versions of the game. All it does is set a variable that enables incest, and the game's scripts take over from there.

As for the monthly update cycle, everyone hated that 0.3 was short so he decided to update every 2 months instead.

Reactions: ex789

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Maybe a dumb question and probably has been answered before but I don't see it on the last few pages and there are almost 900 pages of posts... so I'll ask anyhow.

I've downloaded the game 0.5c from the OP. To use the incest patch, it says version 0.2. Will it work with version 0.5c? I don't want to mess up my install. The game was a big download for my slow internet.
Yes, it works !!!! (y)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
roleplay = sex live?
I quote "Dafuq?"
roleplay certainly can be a form of sex live but switching is more that a person can be dominant in one situation, yet submissive in a different one...
for example MC's mom is dominant when she is on top, yet submissive if she gives BJ

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes