PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Any idea on how to fix the animations? I always have the animation for 1-2 seconds and then they just stop.

Chouquette

Sep 22, 2018
This game really hits the sweet spot between grinding and erotic scenes, knows how to form actual relationships and storylines without being too heavy for what it is. Well done.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Keep the off-topic elsewhere. This is an unofficial warning.
Don't start off again.
What I thought he meant was that if you explore your sexuality that you will eventually end up as either Dom or sub, and not both. Anyways, this conversation is way off topic, so I'm just going to leave it at that before the mods come in to clean this shit up.
Good thing you're stopping. I'm cleaning up all this shit.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Any idea on how to fix the animations? I always have the animation for 1-2 seconds and then they just stop.
Are you playing with the sound off? Try turning the sound back on and see if it helps. If it does, use the sliders instead of pressing "mute all."

Reactions: PalmFace

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Wait...when did Macbeth buttfuck his little sister? o_O
In Shakespeare's "Macbeth's three witches bitches": The unfinished play! ;)

My notebook has the same processing power of a potato, game keeps lagging on animated sex scenes. Not smooth how is suppose to be, someone help me
Time to upgrade to a new one then...?

This game needs to jump ahead in time now, make the mc a little bit older maybe a year or 2 and then have him explore his dormant dominant side and really start to elevate the pleasure his companions receive. There is only so far you can go with a boy imho but the story so far is a good set up for the slow maturation of the main character and how that affects his relationships and sex with them. Right now story wise it’s a teenage boys wet dream and I imagine is totally in appealing to females. The sex is just not hot enough and the novelty wears off, the fuckable characters in the game need to push the mc to mature in a direction that will cause them even greater levels of pleasure and love towards mc. IRL women get bored the moment you stop pushing their boundaries and giving them new experiences.. this doesn’t need to be ‘corruption’ (hate that term as its not technically true) nor does it need to be BDSM or anything else just plain old DOM-SUB.

Bottom line these girls need mc to rise to the occasion and be the DOM of their dreams.
To be fair... he's "risen" to the occasion, and successfully a few times, already as Linda will (if real...!) would attest to that! lol
Linda already likes what he does at times too, going by her inner monologue within the game, when they're doing the dirty) as does Caroline too, but he's not successfully slipped her [Caroline] the pork sword... Yet!
Also don't forget the Xmas Special and the scenes in that. The shape of things to come perhaps..?

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
i have one question
I've downloaded the vesion 5c. But I can not find a secret card, is this normal?

There's more than one secret card... and if you want to findit.. or rather all of them then search around.... especially in the walkthrough thread and not on this one. The details are all there on the front page (page 1 to you). Whatever you do, don't tick people off by asking questions of this nature in the wrong thread...

Oh hang on a sec.. you already have.. in the comment above mine!

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes