Hami1368

Oct 15, 2017
He started work on 0.6 only after having a vacation. Just like everyother working person.
Understand that the longer he takes, the more the content will be in the update. He already has enough help.
He just doesn't do 100 images and "500 lines of dialogue" in an update.
Go check out the linda beach scene. it has atleast 120+ images and 25+ animations.
Show me another creator (that uses daz3d or 3d models and HD renders) that pumps out such content in a full update, let alone in just a single scene in an update.

Well either there are 5000 people with vaults full of money to burn, or his game is worth it.
did you even play the game fully that you critise him for milking his patreons. The longer the time between the updates, the greater the content. FYI he has people for coding, writing, testing. He does the renders and story himself

People here are speaking as though this is a mediocre game with just a few images here and there.
The game currently needs atleast 6 hrs to complete. it's just version 0.5.

If you like caroline or celia you'll want this update to drop as late as possible. Those 2 will not be getting an update for atleast 0.7 and 0.8. 50% is right now is too soon and too far ahead than it should be.

Just a reminder, his last 2 updates had around 2000 images and 150+ animations. he took 5 months to release these updates.
that works out to around 400 images and 30 animations per month. I do not know of any other such creator that pumps out so much content. the best numbers i've seen in any other game are ~250 images and ~5 animations at most (in a month).
This doesn't include the 450+ images and 30+ animations in the Christmas update.
if you are not a patreon, best to stay quite and play it when we get it for free. If you want to make demands, become a patreon and do so.
best answer ever.cheers to that.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
So you are saying he isn't hard working?
God, what even? I say all that and reminded that I'm not even taking anything away from ICSTOR and that's what you concur?
To be clear, I meant there are people with lesser resources providing more content in the same time duration. I never said ICSTOR isn't hard working.
good morning... do you have the time to talk about our lady and saviour @Nottravis ?

but seriously... there's no need to fight over which developer is working the hardest.. as long as we the players get an update is a win win situation
You know the fact that she's doing this on a 2GB system only brings out utmost respect towards her. And I'll take your advice and cool off. I'm not going to drag this out. Peace.

Reactions: allintine

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Alright so I did a little research. Acting Lessons first update and Milfy City 2nd update was dropped almost at the same time, May 1st week. So lets count the no. of renders and animations since then till now.
Acting Lessons totally had around 5000 renders. Excluding the first update, it decreases to 4700 renders. Add 1300 renders from the first release of BADIK and the total renders of DrPinkCake comes up to 6000 renders.
For Milfy City, 320 for v0.3, 1200 for v0.4, 800 for v0.5 and 500 for the Xmas version comes up to 2820 renders. That's less than half of DrPinkCake's.
Animations:
Acting Lesson total animation count = 217. Excluding the first release, 207 animations remain. 51 animations of BADIK takes the total up to 258.
Milfy City = 23+93+60+31 = 207 animations.
Talking about animations, BADIK contains animations from 6-38 seconds without looping. There are animations with 700 and 900 frame of renders.
Let me remind you again that I'm not taking anything away from what ICSTOR has created. He is a one of the top developers and I love his work. But there are hard-working devs here.
I was just stating the facts. If you want me banned for that, I don't know what to say.
Why don't you provide us with a high quality game, and stop worrying about or comparing, what other produce or don't produce, people have lives beyond these games.

Reactions: Raven Hex

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
God, what even? I say all that and reminded that I'm not even taking anything away from ICSTOR and that's what you concur?
To be clear, I meant there are people with lesser resources providing more content in the same time duration. I never said ICSTOR isn't hard working.

You know the fact that she's doing this on a 2GB system only brings out utmost respect towards her. And I'll take your advice and cool off. I'm not going to drag this out. Peace.
oh sorry... mine was a general statement not adressed at anyone in particular

Reactions: Floga

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thats exactly why you don't continue such statement with "..but there are hard-working devs here". It suggests that only one of them is hard working. You either say "but there are other hard working devs too" or there is no "but" and say something like "Other devs work even harder". That way you don't undermine the statement where you give credit.

Reactions: Floga

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Thats exactly why you don't continue such statement with "..but there are hard-working devs here". It suggests that only one of them is hard working. You either say "but there are other hard working devs too" or there is no "but" and say something like "Other devs work even harder". That way you don't undermine the statement where you give credit.
Alright, so maybe the way I worded the sentence was wrong. I didn't mean no disrespect towards ICSTOR. He definitely is a hard-working dev.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I hope we can talk soon about the content of the game again and not the things around. No one here will change anything about the amount of content, the release dates etc. NO ONE! So accept it as it is or move on or become a patreon and complain to the dev directly.

Barb0sa2

May 2, 2017
I need help guys. Is there anyone who can build an android version? You ask: "Why? She is there!". Yes, it is, but there is no Russian version. I can throw you the Russian version and you will collect it)
Sorry for my English

U

User_920791

I need help guys. Is there anyone who can build an android version? You ask: "Why? She is there!". Yes, it is, but there is no Russian version. I can throw you the Russian version and you will collect it)
Sorry for my English
Post here the link of this russian version or the translation so that I can include it in the next android version.

Reactions: Barb0sa2
U

User_920791

If it doesn't work out, I can throw off the game itself, and not just the translation.
Who is the creator of this translation? (I need a name and a link for the credits screen)

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I remember the first preview is in middle of March,not Feb?
Where did you get that "news" from then? There's nothing on Patreon, or Discord either that says the opposite to his post on Patreon, apart from you saying
I remember the first preview is in middle of March,not Feb?
The post I copied to here is the latest info available [And still is. I've just looked on Patreon and Discord] and it talks about adding previews in the middle of February, not March. So, in theory, there should be preview images on Discord soon. But then again, as Icstor says, this month has been one of the worst in his life. Nobody has complained either. We all know that he took a break after Xmas (Family time etc) and it follows that to do 30% in the space of a few weeks (January) and then another 20% to date, currently 14th Feb it follows that he's on target for March for the V0.6 update.

Reactions: Jeancul
3.80 star(s) 404 Votes