L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
She's not in the next (V0.6) update... and is lower down on the "voting" list, so it therefor follows that these two, Linda... (mmmm Linda... and (#Sweet) Caroline.. (#da da da da...) have been "selected" instead.
Oh yeah, baby...!

I know Sarah's place on the list and I know she will not be in incoming update but I miss her very much :(

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
If were lobbing in wishes/preferences about possible developments between v0.5 and v1.0, I'd have to say:

As much Caroline and Violet as possible. Whether as the MC's love pendant(s), or in their own right.

Twin Venuses. (btw: I love the little lifelike details the Dev bothers with, such as that distinctive little birthmark on Caroline's left breast - very classy work. Also, some of the best bare feet in the virtual world of CG. Often a computer artist's nightmare, bare feet.)

Of course, just about all the women & girls in the game - even the snooty ones, the contemptuous ones - are constructed so as to be engaging, attractive, alluring in one way or another. (Mainly in *one* way. The game doesn't have that title for nothing.) ~ You have to hope troubled Linda finds a way through, even if our user hero is a mistaken choice of champion for her. And I can't think anyone would seriously want Sara to end up unhappy either, whether in exclusive bliss with the manipulative MC she comes to idolize as much as Linda does, or in some other relationship/initiative/life of her own making. But that said, to me anyway, "Caz" and her precarious soul sister of a friend (with her very dark, dangerous, understandably rather glowering side) are the most eyebrow-raising of all the beautiful women, sweet or sour, in the game.

Just a side issue perhaps. I'd like more like Jaz. I mean, the people in the game are almost all very ... Caucasian, aren't they? ;)

The DARK BACK ALLEY could do with a bit more development? Unless I've missed something, one (bracing) scene so far, and that seems all. But Violet says she lives there, in evident danger ... Besides, not to put too fine a point on it, the MC is quite a clean-cut dweeb, who doesn't seem to have seen. let alone faced any difficulties other than emotional crises so far in his life. And the odd shortage of cash, perhaps. It might be good if he got to see something of the other side of life ... and the tracks. Even if it's clearly not a superhero sort of game, and it might be pity if a witty, cool game degenerated too much into another *BIFF*-*BANG*-*ARRGGHH!*. Also, of course, more Alley means more about Violet, & more Violet ... reason enough there.

Like the Shop only more so, the SCHOOL also seems a bit underused? True, our hero has to break into various rooms and steal stuff belonging to Ms. Snootyteacher. And very occasionally, he chats with Sara (mostly repeated conversations) or a couple of other pupils. And once (endlessly repeatable) to chat to Ms. SnootyT, who had the temerity to snub him sexually ... only to get his backside publicly tanned all over again.

But otherwise, it's not yet obvious what the advantage/point of the little guy trotting off to his school might be. I mean, for the purposes of the game, I'm not talking RL here! ~ The gym too is blank, when you might expect the ambitious little blighter to be bodybuilding like crazy to win more girls ... I mean, I'm glad this is not another of those "reality-imitating games", where school must be boringly trotted off to every single weekday merely to increase necessary credits and avoid "EXPULSION - GAME OVER". But why exactly does he go to school most days? (Other than to sit at his desk simply to burn off the morning, perhaps - but that can be done by advancing the game from the bird's eye view of the city ...!).

(Another thing, about a lack of jealousy on the part of the ("post-18") women in the game. But not here ...)

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Anyone notice "first preview 16th" written on the card to the right side of the valentine's picture? Would this mean the first preview image is coming March 16th?
Or its in 2 days bc this is just a picture/render for valentines day

DrZoidberg

Dec 19, 2018
Or its in 2 days bc this is just a picture/render for valentines day
Hopefully you are correct. I just hope this update isn't being rushed and doesn't end up being short on content. Caroline is the first character to be at 5/5 with this version and so far she's the most conservative when it comes to sex so this update needs to be BIG for her.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Hopefully you are correct. I just hope this update isn't being rushed and will end up being short on content. Caroline is the first character to be at 5/5 with this version and so far she's the most conservative when it comes to sex so this needs update to BIG for her.
Well Icstor did say he plans to release it at the beginning of March and i am fine with it if he delays it and brings out an update with good content

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Well Icstor did say he plans to release it at the beginning of March and i am fine with it if he delays it and brings out an update with good content
Just to point out, no he didn't. He said it should be ready for March, but didn't specify when in March.

Reactions: ElmerFudd

Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
And I don't disagree. But you said you didn't know any Dev who pumps out content and I just pointed out that there are devs who pump better amount of content than ICSTOR. That's all.
Alright so I did a little research. Acting Lessons first update and Milfy City 2nd update was dropped almost at the same time, May 1st week. So lets count the no. of renders and animations since then till now.
Acting Lessons totally had around 5000 renders. Excluding the first update, it decreases to 4700 renders. Add 1300 renders from the first release of BADIK and the total renders of DrPinkCake comes up to 6000 renders.
For Milfy City, 320 for v0.3, 1200 for v0.4, 800 for v0.5 and 500 for the Xmas version comes up to 2820 renders. That's less than half of DrPinkCake's.
Animations:
Acting Lesson total animation count = 217. Excluding the first release, 207 animations remain. 51 animations of BADIK takes the total up to 258.
Milfy City = 23+93+60+31 = 207 animations.
Talking about animations, BADIK contains animations from 6-38 seconds without looping. There are animations with 700 and 900 frame of renders.
Let me remind you again that I'm not taking anything away from what ICSTOR has created. He is a one of the top developers and I love his work. But there are hard-working devs here.
I was just stating the facts. If you want me banned for that, I don't know what to say.
I did some research of my own and it's true that those numbers seem greater if you look from the outside. You need to dig a little deeper. In truth, for a single scene, he makes 1 animation with the characters in the same position/poses, and they are very much, 1 second looped animations. He renders it from 2 or 3 camera-angles and then for each angle the video playback speed is changed to 3 speeds (fast, mid and slow). From what i can see, most of his animations are done in this manner. This is what ICSTOR USED to do in his older RPGM games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Therefore, his animations count can be considered only half of what you've calculated (~130 in total in the game).

The renders are of a pretty high quality as well, but they are still 2-3 levels below icstors. And the more details and higher quality the render, the longer the render time. But still ~6K renders is a very good number.

Now coming to ICSTOR's animations. you may find a few instances where he's just sped up the video playback speed. You might find 10-20 such videos (ignoring such vids, number comes down to around 180+ in total in the game). But that's all. Most of his animations have much more details and quality, so much more work goes into making them. He's actually spending time changing the poses, positions, adding in the fine details of how the body parts that need to move in a given scene, move! not the whole body, swinging one way and the other, like a plastic toy. Not saying that they are perfect or flawless. But they are as good as it can get.
It's that quality and attention to detail that got him 5k+ patreon, not just the sheer numbers he pumps out.

I get your point that there are a few creators out there who do push out content. But those numbers aren't a true reflection of the quality of the work or the amount of work that has been done.

To those who think he's actually a milker, try to understand that he does so much more work than most of the creators here. He's just as hardworking, if not the most hardworking creator in business currently. He provides a hell of a lot of quantity at a very very high quality.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
i have a bug with the game even when i have completed all scenes, i still get that the aunt scenes with her girlfriend have all resetted.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes