lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yazmin is hot an' all, but man, why you gotta turn aunt into a slut like that? One of the saddest faps ever.
Feels bad man :cry::cry::cry:

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
You could ask that question to @Onyxdime he's the writer for ICSTOR and posts in this thread from tme to time. It could also be that he's from Europe and not a native English speaker. Many European countries teach British English over American English in School.
I believe it's set in North America. I am from the British Isles though, so I use British spelling.

The trip to Spain that Sara mentions was simply to highlight that the household is wealthy enough to send Sara to good school trips. :)

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I believe it's set in North America. I am from the British Isles though, so I use British spelling.

The trip to Spain that Sara mentions was simply to highlight that the household is wealthy enough to send Sara to good school trips. :)
We should be happy that this is happening in the US.
What would happen if they were talking cockney? ;)

Reactions: allintine

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Probably gonna get a few comments on this one.. Lifted an image from Discord..
#Lindas-pics-fanart

Take a look at this one..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait wait wait, a 3DCG image where boobs are actually affected by gravity in an upside-down pose?

HERESY!!

rcx45

Feb 12, 2018
[QUOTE = "tommy123987, mesaj: 1596598, üye: 824984"] Herkes 0.5c Üye kaydetti mi? [/ ALINTI]
0,5 c full

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes