fredwest

May 9, 2018
Come on people (you know who you are!).... this reply quoted below was less than 10 pages ago and I think that says it all!!!

Are the people asking whether its abandoned or when the update is due really that lazy to not read back a few pages??? Its not rocket science, just takes a few minutes and you can generally find the answers you need, without having to post another reply asking the same questions that have no doubt been answered already. I reckon 3/4 of this thread is people asking stupid questions and then other people having to answer them.

It just makes it harder for those who ask legitimate questions to find the answers they need... Sorry about the rant.... I'll head back to my corner now lol

As Icstor said the...

Update is due in March

Game update is 60% done and it's only March 5th and there's 31 days in March fer chrissake!!

Have you paid anything for this on his Patreon page? Somehow I doubt it, because you're on this site.

If anyone should whinge it'll be those who fund him.

People should stop whingeing, you're getting the game for free! FFS!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Am I crazy or has it been at 60% for a few months now? I could swear it wasn't 50%
You're crazy it was 50% ~mid feb now in march it has gone up to 60%, so yeah I would go with you being crazy or maybe just misremembering.

Reactions: armion82

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
The status was definitely at 60% for a couple of weeks but that isn't abnormal, sometime it goes from 20-50 in 1.5 weeks while other times it takes three weeks for 10%, it depends what they are doing, IMO the slow weeks are the final check and fix(90%+) and when they are doing animations at my best guess, so think of it this way, more animations for us, just wait a few more weeks, it'll be worth it i expect.

Klaigh

Oct 9, 2018
The 'H' button to hide the text works everywhere, except when you're having fun with Caroline in the back room of her shop. Other than that, this game is flawless. I see no problem being patient for the update for such a great game.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Not sure why the naysayers are on about the game being abandoned. I haven't seen a single abandoned game from ICSTOR and they've completed a few, not to mention the sheer interest this game generates; it would be dumb to abandon it.

Also just a personal take, but I don't mind waiting for as long as ICSTOR think they are ready for release, since so far the wait has been worth it with each update.
they seriously need to think more because icstor made almost 4000 patreons with milfy city....so people thinking if this abandoned need to seriously stop and think hard. xD

Dec 25, 2017
I may have played a bit past the exact moment where you complete everybody's progress in the current version, but here is my save for 5c. I don't have one for 4.0, though. By the name of the file, you can see it's on Page 17 of save listings in-game.
Thanks a bunch good sir...also one last thing how does one initiate console commands im trying to change the name of the MC

SuA

Phong Lăng Thiên Hạ
Donor
Jul 10, 2017
One thing that I still don't understand is that: The graphics and renders in this game are awesome, but somehow the City Map is like a work of a kinder garden kid who tries to draw and fails horribly. For the love of God please update the city map's graphic to a more modern style.

Supernova0990

Jan 14, 2019
Hey guys

I don't know if this has been asked already, but I can't see the animated scenes. When they come up my screen just goes black and I can't see anything. And when I click ahead the scene just ends and the story progresses as normal.
Has anyone else also have this bug? What can I do to fix this?

Greetz

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes