-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No it has not been abandoned, ICSTOR doesn't work on a monthly basis, check his site it says the update is 60% done, so expect early next month, i agree though this is a long time between updates for him.
I would love to see the "silhouette people" (black, featureless mannequin-like stand-ins) replaced. It's not a top priority, but hopefully it's not too much, since they are just single-image renders each. I don't expect anything to necessarily be done (in terms of interaction), but it feels a little weird at a 0.5 version of a game to still have those. I am not complaining, but just pointing them out. I would prefer to see more actual character content for sure, although as always, I don't pretend like I have any right to demand anything from any developer. Just expressing an opinion in a friendly, neutral way. :)

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I would love to see the "silhouette people" (black, featureless mannequin-like stand-ins) replaced. It's not a top priority, but hopefully it's not too much, since they are just single-image renders each. I don't expect anything to necessarily be done (in terms of interaction), but it feels a little weird at a 0.5 version of a game to still have those. I am not complaining, but just pointing them out. I would prefer to see more actual character content for sure, although as always, I don't pretend like I have any right to demand anything from any developer. Just expressing an opinion in a friendly, neutral way. :)
There are a few games like that, hopefully this is more something that will happen when the game is completed and they have time to go back to make the changes. Usually this technique is used to make sure that you don't believe any of those people will ever be interacted with.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How is asking a legitimate question bringing in "false information"? This is a great game made by a great developer. I don't want to see it abandoned. So, when I haven't seen an update in a while for a game I like, I get a little concerned. Especially when everyone here knows that a lot of these games don't make it to completion. Also, I didn't "walz" in the thread. I've been following this thread since damn near the beginning. Now that this has gone off topic of this thread, I'm moving on.
Sorry, man. Don't take it personally. I think it's probably a little frustrating when the same question gets asked and the same people answer it over and over. That's probably why you got the response you did. Pls don't let the response discourage you from continuing to participate here. I def only speak for myself, but I'd much rather see people engage than just lurk and bail on a game w/o bothering to check w/ the community first.

FFR, as was said, Icstor doesn't do regular releases in the sense of being able to count on them every month or w/e. Rather, he releases when something is ready and not before. That means that you sometimes have like this time, where it seems like quite a while between releases. I'd definitely rather have higher quality tied to longer delay than a sloppy weekly update push, and it sounds like you'd agree.

Going forward, for not just Milfy City but for other games as well, if you don't see an [Abandoned] label, you know there's still hope for the game. Trust me: This community is excellent about slapping that label on a game when — and only when — a game is for sure either effectively or literally abandoned.

Reactions: Xumeey and Syntek

Alexinho77

May 16, 2017
Sorry, man. Don't take it personally. I think it's probably a little frustrating when the same question gets asked and the same people answer it over and over. That's probably why you got the response you did. Pls don't let the response discourage you from continuing to participate here. I def only speak for myself, but I'd much rather see people engage than just lurk and bail on a game w/o bothering to check w/ the community first.

FFR, as was said, Icstor doesn't do regular releases in the sense of being able to count on them every month or w/e. Rather, he releases when something is ready and not before. That means that you sometimes have like this time, where it seems like quite a while between releases. I'd definitely rather have higher quality tied to longer delay than a sloppy weekly update push, and it sounds like you'd agree.

Going forward, for not just Milfy City but for other games as well, if you don't see an [Abandoned] label, you know there's still hope for the game. Trust me: This community is excellent about slapping that label on a game when — and only when — a game is for sure either effectively or literally abandoned.
Yea well tell that to the people wait for dual family lol

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Not sure why the naysayers are on about the game being abandoned. I haven't seen a single abandoned game from ICSTOR and they've completed a few, not to mention the sheer interest this game generates; it would be dumb to abandon it.

Also just a personal take, but I don't mind waiting for as long as ICSTOR think they are ready for release, since so far the wait has been worth it with each update.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Guys,this is where you come to get things for free, either because you can't afford the extra spend or you feel isn't justified, either you not sure if it's worth the money and want to see for yourself and later on you can make an one time donation or every time you feel is deserved or become a full time supporter , all that is solely your decision, this site just gives you those options.

All this kind of discussions in game threads is pointless and only makes things harder for everyone else, either mods or just people who have problems with the game and actually looking for help.

If you want to discuss the history of different devs releases make a thread in off-topic and leave the discussion related to game-play/story or bugs for the actual game threads.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes