• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
It's been a while since this game has been updated. Has it been abandoned?
IF TAG DON'T SAY ABANDONED IT'S NOT ABANDONED + why it's hard to go through last 10/20 pages and found it by yourself, stop being lazy.

Give a man a answer and feed him for a day. Don't answer man question and he must find it himself. He's a grown man and reading is not that hard.

Reactions: megacct
Jan 24, 2019
no way there's 2k new renders on this game from the 0.3 to 0.5 because i play both and its imposible, i think max is like 600 renders, no 2k what it say in the changelog, stop lying your fans
6000 images and 300 videos in 5 versions. Don't forget that videos count as multiple images, since they need to be rendered too.

Hi guys,

One quick question for you, does anyone know what software/asset store has been used to build the city map in this game?

Thank you :)
Looks like a videogame screenshot to me.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
IF TAG DON'T SAY ABANDONED IT'S NOT ABANDONED + why it's hard to go through last 10/20 pages and found it by yourself, stop being lazy.

Give a man a answer and feed him for a day. Don't answer man question and he must find it himself. He's a grown man and reading is not that hard.
I think this is more accurate for this site..

Give a man a answer and feed him for a day. Don't answer man question and he will repeat his question many times instead of using logic and finding something out for themselves.

A horny idiot using logic...
That's the same as a Politician telling the Truth...

Never going to happen...

zigzagon

May 5, 2017

Give a man a answer and feed him for a day. Don't answer man question and he will repeat his question many times instead of using logic and finding something out for themselves.

Never going to happen...
yeap my bad, but i was half way right

Reactions: J II D

Syntek

Sep 19, 2017

Never going to happen...
Wow guys, way to be part of a supporting community. I was tired af when I posted this and was being lazy, but that's no excuse for you being rude. Thanks for popping my cherry on my very first bad experience with this otherwise very good community.

Reactions: Farhanzx

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Wow guys, way to be part of a supporting community. I was tired af when I posted this and was being lazy, but that's no excuse for you being rude. Thanks for popping my cherry on my very first bad experience with this otherwise very good community.
you reap what you sow - familiar with that saying? being tired and lazy is no excuse to walz in a thread and bring up false information even if it's masked as a question

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The problem is there are many, many people asking the same questions over and over. Some people are getting irritated by it, when the questions could easily be answered by reading the OP or using the search tool.

Syntek

Sep 19, 2017
you reap what you sow - familiar with that saying? being tired and lazy is no excuse to walz in a thread and bring up false information even if it's masked as a question
How is asking a legitimate question bringing in "false information"? This is a great game made by a great developer. I don't want to see it abandoned. So, when I haven't seen an update in a while for a game I like, I get a little concerned. Especially when everyone here knows that a lot of these games don't make it to completion. Also, I didn't "walz" in the thread. I've been following this thread since damn near the beginning. Now that this has gone off topic of this thread, I'm moving on.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
The problem is there are many, many people asking the same questions over and over. [...], when the questions could easily be answered by reading the OP or using the search tool.
That's what i said.

I was called rude, but i don't mind because idk about insults from people that are shiftless. It's simple as that.

Reactions: AlterSack
3.80 star(s) 406 Votes